The Sims 2 - which Format?!

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Jen_uk74, Aug 24, 2004.

1. Jen_uk74

Jen_uk74 New Member

The Sims 2 - which Format?!

Hiya,

I was just wondering if anyone knows if the Sims 2 will be released on the Playstation2? Everywhere I see it, it only talks about it being released on the PC.

Does anyone know if it will be released, and when on the PS2?!

Luv
    Jen
    xxx

2. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

The console Sims are in a different division. It's unlikely that Sims 2 would ever be released for console because it's really not set up to work well in that sort of environment.

However, URBZ (the Sims in the City) will be released about a month or so after Sims2 and I'm sure that others will follow it. And when they release console games, they seem to do it for all the platforms, not just for PS2 (but including PS2.)

3. ringleesim

ringleesim Computer Overlord

Yeah, what Kat said. Usually (sorry for spelling) once a Main Sims Game is released, it will come out on different platforms sooner or later.:)

4. Supernova

Supernova New Member

When they released The Sims for console platforms, it wasnt the same as the computer version. Was it?

5. Trinasis

Trinasis New Member

Well I didn't read anywhere about the sims 2 console game but hey you never know what Maxis will come up with next!

6. celebrine

celebrine New Member

No it wasn't. I was quite disappointed in it actually.

7. Sheba_speed

Sheba_speed New Member

The console versions such As Bustin Out are between the Sims 1 & Sims 2. Thats wot they have z on interviews. They are bringing out The urbz for console because the main sims games would not b enjoyable on playstation 2 or other platforms. This help any? :confused:

8. Supernova

Supernova New Member

To many abbreviations :speechless: ....