Woot!!

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Jotu, Aug 27, 2004.

1. Jotu

Jotu New Member

Woot!!

Just got on the bestbuy website and filled out my preorder for the sims 2...turns out with the $9 shipping I'll get it either on the 14th or 15th!:D

-Jotu

2. daddy

daddy New Member

Dude... you could have gotten FREE overnite shipping with ebgames! :)

3. ijRoberts

ijRoberts New Member

Unfortunately, EBGames decided to run that promo LONG after most of us pre-ordered from other companies.

I preordered mine from EA Games, in hopes that since that is the company releasing the game, they MIGHT get it a bit earlier than the rest. I know it's wishful thinking, but at least it keeps me happy.

4. Supernova

Supernova New Member

I have to pick my pre-order up in-stores. But the guy did say it should be coming in to them on the 14th, so I'm hopeful.

5. daddy

daddy New Member

:( yea that sux.

Anyway good luck ordering from EA Games. I heard too many bad things to even think about ordering from them. One main complaint is that they dont ship their games out in a timely manner. For instance some people who ordered Madden 2k5 from them got their games on the average two days later than if they would have ordered from ebgames...or gamestop. ebgames still has that offer. Good thing about EA Games if you sign up for their news letter they give a $15 dollar coupon. ... good luck and enjoy!

6. Supernova

Supernova New Member

Does the newsletter cost anything to sign up to?