What kind of houses?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Supernova, Aug 31, 2004.

1. Supernova

Supernova New Member

What kind of houses?

What kind of houses do you people want to make? I want to make a castle. Witha moat! complete with royal family! It'd be neat.

2. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

I want to just make a nice big house with lots of nice things ^.^
    If I must get creative I'd say....I would make peasent houses all small and low quality all in one lot so its like its own lil' village hehe

3. grizfan235

grizfan235 New Member

I gotta make a trailor park in at least one of the neighborhoods. Maybe I'll put it beside a bunch of rich people. I like starting out with one/two story houses, but I'll probably make a 5 story mansion first....:cool:

4. Supernova

Supernova New Member

I wonder if you can get inbred hillbillies...

I thought those bridges in some screenshots were neat. I might just make a courtyard with a pond in the middle and a decorative bridge over top :D .

5. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

I do trailer courts, too! LOL And I like to do big old houses, and this time I'd like to do an apartment complex.

6. KeewiSim

KeewiSim New Member

Well they can marry first cousins, so yea!! You have fun with those hilbiles, lol! :p
    *Flashback to game comercial*
    "Who's your daddy!?! Who's your daddy!?! Who's your daaaaaddy!?!"
    "Why do you keep askin' that? You ain't my daddy your my cousin!"

Ewwwww, rednecks! :eek:

7. Supernova

Supernova New Member

"Your fired for putting a seed in my daughters belly!"

"But Pa!"

"I'd kill you if you werent my brother, too"

:D :D :D

8. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

I made my inbred Hillbilly family tonight! Dad Cledus, Mom Mavis, and three kids, Penny, Jethro, and little baby Sweetums. :) All ready to move into the trailer court!

9. KeewiSim

KeewiSim New Member

Ooooooo nasty nova!!:p That sounds awesome Kristalrose!

Yea I'm totally going to make apartments, trailer homes, masions, a retirement home is really needed for those old sims (then I won't have so many living with their kids or taking up lots tha tI might want for new families), and posibly some dorms or sororities too!! I'd like to make a lot just for like a blast from the past and have it be set in like the 1800's or something! :rolleyes: Ooo and a reality lot for me and my family and friends and stuff, lol, then I can marry the man of my dreams lol!! :p

I'm sooo excited aren't you guys!!??!! :D

10. litl_mama1971

litl_mama1971 New Member

I wanna make my version of a light house by the water. Sure it won't be able to have a light at the top but it can kinda look like a light house. I'd made it octigon. And I would make the outside facade have a different color covering for each floor. And try to make it kinda look like an light house. I wanna make a big mansion with a guest house or cabana. I'd like to do like I did in sims 1 and make a fratt and sarority house. I never made appartments before I think in this sims I want to. But with them I'd make one big outside gathing place in the middle. And make like for a six little buildings. I'm not totally sure how I really want them to be yet. I saw a gazebo in a screenshot. As soon as I saw that I knew I had to add one of some of my houses. I love gazebos. Sometimes in sims 1 I would try to create loft or industrial looking houses. I wanna try to make an interesting loft or something like that in sims 2

11. Supernova

Supernova New Member

I dont know what people, family, lot, neighborhood, or whatever im gonna do first! Maybe I'll just play around with the pre-made families a bit first to get a feel for the game, then set out on my own! With some nice courtyard palaces, and grand gardens, or peice-o-crap backwater lots. Its gonna be GREAT!

12. FinalFantasy4ever

I will start off with maybe the first hour or two once i get it playing with their families. Then I will create my lil' families

13. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

I don't think I'll play the pre-loaded families at 1st. I've got too much time and energy invested in making my own simmies and plotting out their lives. LOL It will take me weeks just to get all their houses up and going and get them established! (ohh, I can't wait!:( p

14. Supernova

Supernova New Member

I think Ill play the Goths and Pleasants and such to get a feel for the game and to see what kind of things happen to them. Or I might (and probably will) break down after a few minutes and go on a crazy sim-building spree.

15. KeewiSim

KeewiSim New Member

I think I"ll start off in strangtown to get a feel for the game, so in case I screw up it's ok, thing are supposed to be screwed up in strangetown! lol But first I have to creat at least 6 families all for different lots so I have a full thriving neiborhood to start with!! :D

16. Supernova

Supernova New Member

I wanna keep things small to start... Ill only build one or two families, so that I can keep track of them to start, then Ill move on to more.

17. grizfan235

grizfan235 New Member

Yeah, I'll probably play all the pre-made families first then make some families in CAS, then move them in..

Most likely I'll find Bella and move her out of Strangetown, then download a new neighborhood and get rid of Strangetown...;)

18. Supernova

Supernova New Member

Why get rid of strangetown? Its not as if theres a limit to neighborhoods, and Strangetown sounds like one of the most interesting ones!

19. FinalFantasy4ever

I just wanna play!!! Since strangetown is the only one i really know about I prolly will play it first.

20. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

Me Too!!!!:eek: