Place to talk about stuff

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by OinkUsed2BABunny, Sep 1, 2004.

1. OinkUsed2BABunny

OinkUsed2BABunny Perma-banned.

Place to talk about stuff

As the title suggests, this is the place where you talk, preferably about stuff. :p

I'm going to share w/ you guys a little weekly obsession of mine called the "Dotch Cooking Show" this time. It comes on at 8PM, Saturday nights on Channel 18 (or 69 in some areas) here in Southern California. It's got great food, funny guests, interesting on-location interviews, and even subtitles! :eek: If you dont have cable and cant catch Iron Chef (like me :() this is the show for you. Website's www.dotch.tv. The text under the Japanese characters to the sides of the circle in the center indicates the names of the dishes in last week's and next week's episodes. Clicking on the Japanese characters themselves will link you to pictures of the dishes. The site's not very fleshed out IMO, but that's why you should watch the show! :D Helps pass the time while the fine folks over at Maxis take their time pushing out Sims 2.

2. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

thats sure a different way to pass the time ^.^ Course all I been watching are things like trading spaces, while you were out, and a makeover story.

3. Colonel Froggie

Colonel Froggie Lord of the Frogs

Okay, I checked out the site.
    It's weird.
    What network is Channel 18 in SOuthern California?

4. OinkUsed2BABunny

OinkUsed2BABunny Perma-banned.

Haha. There is no set "network" for Channel 18 :p. A bunch of Asian Stations share the channel at different times of the day. It's most likely a west coast thing anyway.

And ****! I even watched the show just last night, but I've already forgotten what company broadcasts the Japanes portion over here in the States...

5. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

well we can conclude Oink is asian :p

Why else would he be watching that LOL!!!

6. Colonel Froggie

Colonel Froggie Lord of the Frogs

Must be a west coast thing......