How many sims have you created using Bodyshop so far?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by sexy_man, Sep 4, 2004.

1. sexy_man

sexy_man New Member

How many sims have you created using Bodyshop so far?

1.I have created 120 sims.Is that crazy?

2.How about you guys?

3.I know that a neighborhood can have about 50 or more houses.How many sims will you import into each neighborhood?

4.How many neighborhood are you going to play in the game?

5.I think a neighborhood can accommodate hunderds of sims and it would be very time-consuming to manage so many sims.I am not sure whether I will have more than 100 sims in the game or not as I am going to have tons of assignments in my real life:( :( :( .Do you have so much time to do so?

2. Supernova

Supernova New Member

I thought neughborhoods could only accomodate ten lots, maybe a few more in the pre-made neighborhoods. Where are you getting this "50 houses" stuff from? And Ive made about 10 Sims (yes, only ten) in bodyshop. Ive mostly been making families on paper, rather than making them in bodyshop.

3. grizfan235

grizfan235 New Member

Yeah, most of mine are on paper too. But I really haven't been making sims I'm been downloading cool stuff others have made. So I probably have about 30-40 of those downloaded.

But I download them and don't repost them as mine that's just wrong!:mad:

4. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

So far I have made about 50 sims. I've been downloading clothes, genetics, and makeup. I started blogging my sims just to try out the blogging world. But, it seems like too much work. LOL Plus, I didn't want to get someone mad at me for showing an outfit or hairstyle they made on my sim. I didn't want to rub anyone the wrong way.

5. litl_mama1971

litl_mama1971 New Member

I downloaded bodyshop two different places. And each time it had missing files or error I forget. So then I couldn't install it after taking forever to d/l it bleh. So I have to wait til the game gets here.

6. Portia04

Portia04 New Member

Yeah I only made 2 sims when it first came out......I'm still learning how to make stuff....it was a little difficult because I never made anything before....also my BS runs kinda slow..so I think I'll wait until I get some more ram before I make more.. :)

7. Supernova

Supernova New Member

I wonder what the shipping version of bodyshop will include? Or if it will be at all different?

8. KeewiSim

KeewiSim New Member

I gotta wait for the game too, I can't get that d@mn thing to work... wahhhh! Oh well ONLY 7 MORE DAYS!! :D

9. bangin knee song

bangin knee song New Member

I'm just waiting to see what they have in the game. I have this really weird thing about custom content. I try not to use it, unless I want something really specific. There's just so much out there, some of it good, some of it bad, that I don't wanna take the time to go through it all. I also hated in TS1 how the custom content would mix in with all of the regular content. But now that you'll be able to tell custom content apart from regular content in TS2, and organize it better, I'll probably enjoy it more... I'm still hoping that whatever comes with the game will give lots of options for unique sims though.

10. Supernova

Supernova New Member

I hope the shipping version of bodyshop will include more ways to look at or modify your Sims. After all, the downloadable version is just sort of a beta right?

11. WHEATTHlNS

WHEATTHlNS New Member

I doubt it would be any different. From screens I've seen and user input it doesnt appear to be different.

12. ILuvDaSims

ILuvDaSims New Member

Help Plz

with the sims body shop thing
    what do i download??
    and do i need a CD??
    I know i sound REALLY stupid (thats probably coz i am) but im not good with comps
    SO PLZ HELP ME