Does anyone know???

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by KeewiSim, Sep 9, 2004.

1. KeewiSim

KeewiSim New Member

Does anyone know???

Hey people! I'm new to the board here, and I have a few questions about the fabulous new Sims2!! Unfoutunatly I keep missing the Chats with the Sims2 Team on the officail site and I really want my questions answered so if anyone knows, PLEASE TELL ME!! Thanks bunches! ! Ok...

-How many sim days will a mommy sims be pregnant?

-If a sim mommy is having twins will her tummy be bigger than if she was just having one baby? I mean how do you tell?

-If a female sim gets morning sickness will she and her spouse then know she's pregnant, or will she have to tell him, or how does that all work?

-Can the the teenage sims babysit younger sims in the house while the adults are out??

-For a "Family" sim, will that aspiration include things like love, marriage, compaionship, as well as having children?? Or are they solely worried about children mostly, and less with love?

-Are there hotels and resorts in the community area, or can you make them?? What are the options for the communtiy areas, are the possiblities endless, or can you only make certain things like a restraunt or clothing store and that's it??

Lol I know it's a lot of questions but I'm very curious! Can anyone help me out?? :confused:

2. KeewiSim

KeewiSim New Member

If you only know one awnswer to one of the questions I"d appreciate it, lol. :eek:

3. copter

copter New Member

I don't know the answers to those questions-and I don't believe they've been discussed, either.
    Copter.

4. Supernova

Supernova New Member

I would think that the woman in question's stomach wouldnt be any different when having twins (as a sort of surprise, you know?) and that when she wakes up sick they would probably know shes pregnant. And I would think that the "Family" aspiration would also include HAVING a family in the first place. But these are all just my thoughts. I dont think any of those questions have actually been answered.

5. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Now I'm wondering if a pregnant sim can "hide" her pregnancy from the father.... hmmm.... think of the intrigue and surprises if that turns out to be possible! :eek: