Pre-Ordered Sims 2 Dates

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by ashley0422_20, Sep 13, 2004.

1. ashley0422_20

ashley0422_20 New Member

Pre-Ordered Sims 2 Dates

I pre-ordered the Sims 2 from gamestop.com with the overnight shipping and i like to check on things i order, so for the last few days ive been going to gamestop.com and checkin on my order and it said shipped and when i went and looked at the tracking number the fedex thing said it was shipped from ky and i should get it by 4:30pm tuesday. anyone else seeing this? will i get my game tomorrow of is gamestop and fedex playing with my emotions

ashley:confused:

2. Supernova

Supernova New Member

Id think with that much info, you'll be getting your game tommorrow.

3. daddy

daddy New Member

Yeap you will get it tomorrow! Mine shipped as well. I'll be getting it tomorrow too!

4. ijRoberts

ijRoberts New Member

I mistakenly pre-ordered mine through EA games, thinking that as the company directly involved with the game they would be shipping on the 14th as well.

Even as of TODAY they still haven't put up their release date, and says that the game will ship "in the future"...

ARGH!

5. daddy

daddy New Member

Yeap... I hear EA Games is the worst place to order IF you dont want to wait!:disappointed: