How to earn easy money?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by DrEvil, Sep 20, 2004.

1. DrEvil

DrEvil New Member

How to earn easy money?

What's the best way of earning loads of $$$ in sims 2?

Most careers seem to pay a max of around $2000 a day...

I had about 50 money trees at one stage, but even then was still only getting about 2k a day in earnings....

edit: Without cheats!!!

2. Miche

Miche New Member

Get 8 sims in the house and make them all max the military carreer and have 250 money tree's ! :rolleyes:

Kinda dumb question, i don't think there is supposed to be an easy way of getting money.. well, actually there is, cheats. That's the easy way.

3. DrEvil

DrEvil New Member

To manage 8 sims is a hell of a lot of work...

4. Fizz

Fizz New Member

There is no way that I could run a house with more than about 3-4 sims in it at once.. that includes any that are visiting. Even maids, repairmen, or nannies. My video card is the bare minimum to run the game at all. So if there is to much animation that it has to update it slows down a lot.

5. sexierjess14

sexierjess14 Depressed Soul

Let your sim work under the Athletic job, at the highest rank he/she will earn $3,033. But he/she needs 10 body points, 7 mechanical points and 10 charisma points. The second highest paid job is the Scientist job that pays $2,333 and your sim needs 10 logic points, 9 cooking points and 10 cleaning points. You need to have 8 friends to manage to reach the top. :D

6. killgorian

killgorian New Member

The best way I found to make money in game without cheating is to marry into it. Simply find a SIM with a high net worth, court them and propose.

The only other way Ive found was to answer the job card questions right, but Ive still only made a max of 40K through those from one answer. But I have had the same question come up more than once.