How do teen Sims sneak out?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by jmherdman76, Sep 21, 2004.

1. jmherdman76

jmherdman76 New Member

How do you get your teens to sneak out?

2. jmherdman76

jmherdman76 New Member

Can someone please tell me how to get your teens to sneak out? Thanks!

3. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

LOL Good question that. I've been meaning to get around to that one. Have you noticed that one of a Teens options is to ask a parent for permisssion to go out? I think that sneaking out is just phoning another Sim and arranging to meet them on a community lot. Maybe they risk getting caught and grounded? I'll post back here later with proof if no-one else beats me to it .... ;p

4. afropower234

afropower234 Truly Ancient

I know how! At night doesnt matter when, have the teenager call one of his/her friends. You have to click call sim-sneak out. Then it will ask you to pick with who you want to leave with. If they like you they tell you what time they want to get you. Then your sim leaves, and you stay at the house. A few hours later they come back, with a suprise. I wont say because that'll ruin the fun, but if you look at the screenshots with the girl dressed in black and the cop talking to her parents and she has handcuffs abover her head, you should kind of get the idea of what is going to happen. GO to the homepage, click on screens and you'll see which one I mean.

5. saucebox

saucebox New Member

My sim had a phone call asking him if he wanted to sneak out.

She showed up in a car later that night.

He tip-toed out while the mom was nursing the baby.

He showed up hours later right past the mom (who didn't react at all) and went to bed.

6. Supernova

Supernova New Member

Was that the pre-made Broke family? cause thats what happened when I was playing that family.

7. Cyricc

Cyricc Goblin Techies

I've only gotten the sneak out option after 10PM (22:00). Any earlier, and it's simply not there.

I had Angela Pleasant sneak out with Dustin, and he came in a limo. :rolleyes: How did he get it, I wonder...

8. litl_mama1971

litl_mama1971 New Member

I was playing the broke family and that's what happened to me. Angela called Dustin and she picked him up at one to sneak out. I didn't see what happened when he got back I was busy doing something else.

9. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I'd like to learn this too, one of my teen sims has this as her aspiration but I have no idea how to go about fulfulling it!

10. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

My teen has snuck out like 3 times and hasnt been caught yet lol.
    After 10 (11???) well sometime in there click on the phone and select sneak out and pick who you want them to sneak out with. they will then tell u a time they will come get u

11. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Thanks for posting all this! I was wondering HOW to fulfill that aspiration for the teen I was playing! :p ...I hope she doesn't get caught and can sneak back in successfully... I wonder if their skills or how greened up they are influences whether they come back in handcuffs or sneak back in?

12. sexierjess14

sexierjess14 Depressed Soul

In order to sneak out, around 11pm, use your teen to select the phone, there's a sneak out option there, however, sneaking out sometimes result in them being brought back by a police :mad: I tried it once and my teen came back in a police car, and had the police lecture the parent :p

13. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I may have to make a family of degenerates to play out all the horrible scenarios with.... :p

14. 008125

008125 New Member

i don't have the game.....:angry: .......but i think that it is so cool that u can sneak out and all the new stuff that is possible in ts2

15. jmherdman76

jmherdman76 New Member

Thank you to all who helped me with this question!:)

16. Supernova

Supernova New Member

What happens when they coem back in a police car? Becasue thats never happened to me. Does it just go in their memories?