New House to check out!

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by ijRoberts, Sep 23, 2004.

1. ijRoberts

ijRoberts New Member

New House to check out!

Hello everyone!

Now, I never usually advertise my uploads or anything, but since this is my first TS2 lot that I've done, I just wanted to put it out there for anyone interested!

It's on the main site, and it is for your wealthier families. (For some reason, all my houses tend to end up large, I guess I just have big dreams!) But it DOES come fully furnished!

Check it out and if you put it in your game and want to comment on anything, please feel free. I love suggestions!

http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/lot_detail.php?asset_id=6161
    (The automatic screenshot that they take of the house really doesn't do it justice. It looks like an old fashioned plantation house a la "Gone With the Wind".)

2. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Looks good! Waddaya think of mine? Link is below in the sig?

3. JoeOldfield

JoeOldfield New Member

wow

and here i was happy that i'd put a banana on a guys shirt lol
    You folks are amazing...

Now i feel inactive:disappointed:

4. ijRoberts

ijRoberts New Member

Aww, don't feel inactive! =)

With TS1 all I really did was do houses, but since Body Shop made things so easy (if you know a "paint" program relatively well), learning to do clothing has been a lot of fun too.

If you've started with a bannana, then you're well on your way to bigger and better things! =)

Thanks for the compliment, and Mirelly, your stuff looks really great!

5. ijRoberts

ijRoberts New Member

Just wanted to let you know that I've put up two more of my houses.

The first is an occupied house, by one elderly man. He's recently widowed, and is still kind of mourning the loss of his wife (it was quite a surprise, and as such, I saved it before realizing what had happened). It is an older style house, kind of victorian'ish, with 2 bedrooms and 3 baths. Includes a formal living and dining room, breakfast nook, observation tower, and very nice memorial for Grace.

The second house is a more modern style, 1 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath. Perfect for the bachelor pad, a great party house. Outdoor pool, two sundecks, play room, and plenty of amenities for the perfect party!

All my houses come totally furnished and decorated. If you put them in your game and have any comments I'd LOVE to hear them, feel free to make comments in my guest book. =) Hope you enjoy!

http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=5772

6. JoeOldfield

JoeOldfield New Member

downloaded your house

IJ i downloaded your house it's fab (god i'm camp) i have the singles girls living in it on the strangeville? neighberhood god they hate each other.

But your house is really good i gave it a five star rating on the exchange i think(i had to use the credits cheat to use it though lol)

have you done many before?

7. skiller

skiller New Member

just made a house today .. unfurnished . need a bit more work . but its a start of a nice vary big house .. :p

4bedrooms, 2bathrooms, 2 entrinces on 2nd floor, 2 places for kitchens , 2 vary big 2level decks, unfurnished, your own beach in your back yard.. big swing pool...

take a look . this is the first time i have uploaded on of my houses as well .. i made alot on TS1 this is my first for TS2 :p well hop u like it ..

http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/lot_detail.php?asset_id=8115

8. ijRoberts

ijRoberts New Member

I did a lot of them for TS1, and am still playing around with the new aspects of the build mode for TS2 - trying to figure out what can and can't be done right now. =) It's been a lot of fun.

Which house did you put in Strangeville? I'm glad you like it, whichever one it is! =)

9. JoeOldfield

JoeOldfield New Member

i think

i think it was RC little tara i had the singles in there and they hate each other lol
    girls are such fun

10. ijRoberts

ijRoberts New Member

Ahh, yes. =)

Well, at least that one is big enough that they can stay away from each other somewhat!

I'm currently playing a family in that one as well, looking forward to having a kid so when they get old enough I can stick them up in that attic room. LOL