What does this icon mean?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by DonDolmades, Sep 25, 2004.

1. DonDolmades

DonDolmades New Member

What does this icon mean?

My sim refuses to cook certain kinds of dishes. Why? An icon shows up but i don't know what it means.

Attached Files:

2. sexierjess14

sexierjess14 Depressed Soul

I think it's because your sim needs an available counter to prepare his food, your kitchen counters are all used up with the food processor and sink etc, thats one possibility, another possibility is your food processor is at the counter at the corner, maybe sims arent programmed to use items at little corners like that, try placing your food processor on another counter, hope this works :D

3. yoshi_mon

yoshi_mon New Member

Indeed

That is indeed the problem and I have to ask...what kind of hovel is your poor sim living in! He looks like some homeless guy who found some old bomb shelter or something.

4. MZB

MZB New Member

lol but yeah your sim just needs more space

5. DonDolmades

DonDolmades New Member

That fixed it. Thanks!

6. Gebbinn

Gebbinn New Member

LOL, Trailer Trash... gotta love it... I can say that cuz I live in a crappy trailer myself and look like that sometimes.

So yeah, I guess im admitting Im Trailer Trash myself.

7. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

Nothing wrong with that. . . I was once po' white trailer trash myself. :cool: I have a whole trailer court on S2: the neighborhood's name is Springer Towne. :eek: And I don't think your Sim looks like a bum, I thought he was handsome in a rough, mountain man sort of way. (sigh)

8. chriz101

chriz101 New Member

no offense or anythin but i agree with yoshi mon ur guy does look like a hobba o and wit te counter thin its just a matter of playing the game and readin the instructions...............well maybe not the second but just keep payin th game

sims RULEZ!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

9. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I think the sim guy looks "Grizzly Adams" cute. ;) Glad giving him counter space worked!

10. Soup

Soup New Member

I had that icon in a house that did had plenty of counter space, but it was too dirty. They just refused to prepare the food on the dirty counters. Once I used the 'clean' action, they would cook again.

11. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Time to hire a maid :)

12. litl_mama1971

litl_mama1971 New Member

hmmmmmmmmm me thinks the guy pictured in the first post is a present day grisley Adams. A grungy one at that hee hee. That's what I thought of when I saw him. Ooops. I did not read all the posts before replying. I see someone else also thinks he looks like grisly adams lol cool.

13. Supernova

Supernova New Member

My maid repossesed my neon flamingo and stole my baby! She was evil!