Twins

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by adsk1027, Sep 26, 2004.

1. adsk1027

adsk1027 New Member

Twins

My sim had twin boys but I'm having a very difficult time with the fact that the are identical. Is there any way to dress them in different clothes to tell them apart? They are toddlers now.

2. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I don't know yet if you can go to the community lot and buy clothes for them like you can for the adult and teen sims, but it seems like it's worth a try! I hovered over my twins to see which name showed to tell them apart as infants, as I couldn't tell them apart just looking. :p As toddlers mine were already dressed differently, then again, one is a boy and one is a girl, so they're not identical.

Good luck getting some way to tell them apart! :)

3. Cassiepeia

Cassiepeia New Member

Why does it matter if you can tell them apart? Just run the mouse over them to find out their names. They're only toddlers for about 4 days anyway, when they're children you can buy them a new wardrobe I think. Plus they're probably not as identical as you think.

Cass. :bunny:

4. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Is it 4 days for toddlers? I'm only on the first day of toddlerhood so I think I might see if I can take the family to the community lot and see if toddlers can get new clothes or not. :D

5. adsk1027

adsk1027 New Member

wow! There is so much I don't know about this game. I had no idea you could go shopping for clothes. I'm so new at all of this stuff. I'm going to try it. Thank you soo much!:)

6. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I'm learning tons of new stuff every time I play it! I almost missed out on bathing infants in the sink because I didn't know you could do that till their last day as babies and I happened to click on a sink I thought was broken! :eek:

Let us know if shopping for toddler clothes works as I haven't gotten to try it yet! :D

7. donkeygirl

donkeygirl New Member

Yep, you can buy toddler clothes. The range is not nearly as big as for adult, teen, etc., but they are there :)

8. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Yay! Thank you for your investigation!!! :D (And nice to meet you. :) )

I'll have to go into BodyShop to make more toddler and children's clothes soon.... ;)

9. donkeygirl

donkeygirl New Member

Thanks FaeLuna. Nice to meet you too :) I've been sim-obsessed for a fair while...only stumbled onto this site a little while ago though.

Haven't got around to playing around with BodyShop yet, not enough time. Can't even really justify the amound of time I'm spending playing around with the game itself ;)