Troubleshooting Cant call a taxi...?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by kittnwthclaws, Sep 26, 2004.

1. kittnwthclaws

kittnwthclaws New Member

Cant call a taxi...?

So i pick up the phone (it worked once) and now the option is not there to call a taxi! Ive looked everywhere emergency,delievery,sim, and service. WHere did it go!?
    HELP
    thanks
    ~katie~

2. kittnwthclaws

kittnwthclaws New Member

Cant call a taxi...?

hey i cant call a taxi? it worked one time , but now i pick up the phone and the option isnt there. ive looked in all theoptions. where did it go? HELP :confused:

3. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Why did you make two threads? I hope someone can delete the other one. :)

Anyway, what's going on with your sim and any other sims on the lot where you're trying to call the taxi? It might be some event is happening that's stopping you from having the option to call the taxi right then, but that's just a guess. I haven't had this happen to me (yet) but I would try saving the game, exiting, and then starting the game up again to see if the option to call a taxi comes back to your phone options.

4. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

For future reference, make only ONE thread.

5. bangin knee song

bangin knee song New Member

... Have you tried looking under... "Transportation"?

6. kittnwthclaws

kittnwthclaws New Member

i felt like an IDIOT when i figured this outtt :D i had started a new neighborhood, and had no community lots lolol they had nowhere to go. yah
    HEY I WAS TIRED!
    thanks for caring guys :) sorry about the double post, i double clicked the thing
    :cool:

7. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Well that's good to know that if you have no community lot, you won't have the option to call Transportation! So don't feel too bad, your post here and figuring that out will probably save others, like ME, from having the same problem when we make our first all custom neighborhood... and forget the community lot! :D

8. wolfiepage

wolfiepage Sims Complete Colection

Howls of thanks for the post. Did not know about this..