Naked sim?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by sexierjess14, Sep 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sexierjess14

sexierjess14 Depressed Soul

Naked sim?

Help!! My male sim, whom is married, seems to enter the hot tub naked? whenever he enters the hot tub, they have the censor patch thingy there, and his wife refuses to enter :eek: is it because of his personality? he is a very outgoing person .. does this answer my question? or is that a bug? moreover, whenever he sits on the counter to eat, his wife refuses to sit on the chair next to his to eat :eek: whats wrong? :confused:

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Did you apply that patch from SnootySims? :-/

3. sexierjess14

nope, but it just shows the blurry vision to cover his "below" :eek: and his wife seems to dislike him getting in the hot tub naked :p but weird part is, now they cant watch the tv together also, whenever one of them is watching, I select the other to join in, it will not happen, they'll both end up standing in front of the tv :( but their relationship is 100% for both, kinda weird :mad:

4. huskerman007

huskerman007 The Monkey

That is weird.

5. killgorian

killgorian New Member

I had something simular happen with a neighbor. He came over, stripped buck naked and dove in the hot tub, much to the dismay of everyone else who was there. No one would join him, but simply stood back and made "ewwww" noises until I finally had to ask him to leave.

I dont know why he did it and naturally I didnt invite him back, but I dont think it's a bug per say, just a characteristic of a few very rare SIMS.

6. sexierjess14

my male sim is very outgoing and very nice, does that mean he's a somewhat daredevil? his attitude doesnt seem to make his sim wife like him anymore :eek: he's already a father to a toddler but he still behaves like a teenager :eek:

7. Rhaevyn

Rhaevyn New Member

:eek: So you're saying that in Sims 2 the others recognize a sim being naked now? Bummer hehe, I had a lot of my Sims very outgoing in Sims 1 and they always got naked going into the hot tubs but no one seemed to notice. Sure saved on trips downtown to buy better looking bathing suits ;)

8. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

Sounds like some of the sims are daredevils or exhibitionists or something, and I guess his wife doesn't like that about him! :eek: What kind of aspirations and zodiac sign does your nudist sim have? :p

9. Atomic77

Atomic77 New Member

It sounds like a glitch. :)

10. geargail

geargail New Member

Maybe the Sim Husbear has a "Flatulence" problem...

I just figured it out !

Why would the wife hate to be around her Husbear at the Tub and the Dinner Table ? ! ? ---- isn't there any indication of a Thought Balloon with the image of a wooden clothespin ?

Wooden Clothespin - international symbol of "you stick !!!"

The Sims obviously have to deal with a sense of smell. --- So I wonder what Simulated Human Stench must smell like.

Temathi

11. Soup

Soup New Member

I've noticed that with the most expensive hottub, the owner tends to enter it naked. I've seen it with two different Sims in different households, and they had different star signs and levels of outgoing-ness. However, if they invite another Sim to join them, as long as the relationship level is high, they don't have a problem with them being naked.

The eating thing I have not noticed (yet).

12. sexierjess14

well there wasnt any bubble above their heads, the wifey just refuses to enter the tub and stands there for like a second and he will come out of the tub naked also and the wife would yell :eek: shocked to see her hubby naked lol but the eating bad and watching tv part really makes me upset, they wouldnt sit and watch the tv together anymore nor eat together, but their relationship bar is 100% :confused:

13. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

By way of an aside I have been running that patch for several days and have not yet encountered any game play problems.

I have had just one crash in 10 days (during a complex remodelling session in build mode with Moveobjects on cheat enabled - luckily I had saved before starting the work)

Jess' problem just sounds like a buggy element to the gameplay.

One mildly annoying one I found is with the computer game console. Sloppy sims don't put the controllers away after use but they only use the floor after filling all available table and counter surfaces in the same room. Some placements cannot be retrieved without using buy mode to move the controller to a floor - which is a bug IMHO as all possible actions should have a matching reverse action.

14. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

BTW has anyone seen an outgoing sim just strip off and bathe at the kitchen sink or one in a community lot washroom to bring their hygiene bar up outa the red? I've seen this 2 or 3 times with different sims both before and after using the censor patch.

One sim seemd quite outraged by the behaviour ... reminiscent of old Mrs wotsit from HD?

15. sexierjess14

well I didnt download any censor patch thingy from anywhere, just that I can see my sim have the censor patch over his bottom whenever he enters or comes out from the hot tubbie, which obviously made his wifey yell :eek: I hope its not a serious bug or I hope its not because of his personality, he keeps acting like a teen :p and his wife will lecture him sometimes LOL :p

16. olysbaby

olysbaby New Member

I know that they say that if you have the sims bustin out for playstaion 2 and your sim has a very high outgoing I think it was 6 or more that thye would enter the hot tub naked. It is not a bug or a coincedence (I really dont know how to spell that sorry) it is supposed to happen probably.

17. sexierjess14

oh dear! so I have a hyper active sim :eek: both his parents have equal traits for every personality, neat,outgoing etc are all splitted 20% each and he came out hyper active :eek: isnt there any way to make him not do "that" :confused: its making the wife stay away from him :mad:

18. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Why worry, Jess? It's what the game is all about. Remember that it is just a game... ;) there are plenty more sims in the digital sea and the one you have the moment will eventually die anyway. Personally speaking if all sims were perfect the game would soon get boring.

19. System_Zero

System_Zero New Member

If a sims outgoing is real high, theyll jump into the tub naked. You could do this in the first game, except everyone would join and be naked as well and go about as if no one where nude.

Seems this time around that sims that dont have high enough relationship points or disapprove of such behavior wont join in. (Would you jump into a hot tub if one of your friends got in naked?)

20. sexierjess14

sigh so I guess I'll most prob have to make another sim hubby for her? but they're married with full skill points :mad: maybe I'll just bear with it, let them eat seperately etc etc but watching the hubby lecutre the wifey or vice versa is preety funny :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.