Naked sim?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by sexierjess14, Sep 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Supernova

Supernova New Member

Thats funny... But nothing at all like this has ever happened to me before... Maybe Im not in the hottub enough?

2. sexierjess14

sexierjess14 Depressed Soul

I dont know either sigh, they both have good relationship with each other, just that recently she doesnt wanna watch the tv with him nor sit with him to eat, and mainly the hot tub issue :eek: maybe its his "over" outgoing personality which she doesnt like I guess :(

3. Jakethedane

Jakethedane Man of the world

I tried the hottub thing a couple of times.The strangest thing is, that I got a reward, the big ugly, pink hottub, placed it outside, and suddenly it was very easy to get in touch with other sims. I had this guy Ross(losely based on a certain Ross Geller...) a nerdy, awkward guy. In one day he nailed the postman(woman), next door neighbor and his wifes sister! Its working I tell ya!

4. sexierjess14

Ive not used the pink hot tub before, these rewards are best use with a very very good mood, and my sims are only on the green side for now mainly, only the toddle keep having platinum moods lol :p

5. kennygoh168

kennygoh168 New Member

Hi. I'm new to TS2. Have downloaded Snootysims patch and put it into TSbin, but nothing happen. My sims still have this blue square thing around him / her when taking shower or toilet. Any help? What have I dont wrongly?

6. sexierjess14

blue square? :confused: I've not used any patch to take away the blurring thingy so Im not very sure, does any other graphic in your game look a little odd? if so maybe its your graphic card's problem? Im not really good with gadgets like this :p

7. kennygoh168

kennygoh168 New Member

Well, I havent discover any other odd graphic yet as I only into this game for few days.....I mean our time..may be is my graphic card....I'm running on NVIDIA GeForce2 MX 400

8. sexierjess14

:eek: your graphic card seems to be fine, its compatible with the game, hmm hmm, maybe the blurry thingy patch had some bug in it? Im not sure how to unpatch it though sorry :( not a pro in things like this lol :p

9. kennygoh168

kennygoh168 New Member

It's ok....thanks anyway

10. aeolusdallas

aeolusdallas New Member

It's not. Outgoing, playful sims like getting nekid. It was the same in Sims1

11. aeolusdallas

aeolusdallas New Member

Er..yes :)

12. Rhaevyn

Rhaevyn New Member

LMAO well it would depend on the friend, now wouldn't it :winks:

13. Gebbinn

Gebbinn New Member

Ummmm.... Yeah, I would :bandit: :D

14. sexierjess14

well I didnt know in sims1 that outgoing sims will actually jump in the hot tubbie naked :eek: guess I never really observed till now :p hopefully the wife will still be close to him, its so difficult for them both not to watch or eat together :(

15. System_Zero

System_Zero New Member

I've know about it since like LL but didn't use it much till HD, came in real handy in the love tub :D

But I ddidn't have many sims that had such a high outgoing score since it didn't really make that much of a differance in game aside from skinny dipping.

If I wanted a sim that had a lower outgoing score to jump in the nude, I'd use the crystal ball to max out personality bars. But that was a pain in the butt to keep on top off so I only scuessfuly maxed out at leaste 2 sims with the cyrstal ball (and 3 with the chem set)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.