Thinking Cap/Smart Milk?? How do I get all of these

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by jujube, Sep 28, 2004.

1. jujube

jujube New Member

Thinking Cap/Smart Milk?? How do I get all of these

Hi guys... I have been a faithful from the orginal Sim.. I see in the threads people are talking about Thinking Cap/Smart Milk/ Exilir of Life.. how did i obtain these? Also how can I unlock all the objects because when I look in my sims2 book there are so many objects to use then I have available to me... Right My sims are rich (using kaching chat).. I have a teen daughter who just had her first kiss...:eek: and my new hubby and I have a toddler.. we try to woohoo everynight.... but I hear no more kids its too much... Help ;)

2. sexierjess14

sexierjess14 Depressed Soul

To unlock all of the rewards, you gotta fulfill their "wants" as many as you can if possible, each time you fulfill each of their "wants" you will get a certain ammount of points, as your points accumulate, it will slowly unlock all the other rewards, and you can purchase them later on :D hope this can help you out :D

3. Supernova

Supernova New Member

YA you gotta fullfill their wants to get aspiration points. And you can usually only use the reward objects if your in gold level aspiration. And by the way, if you indulge in your Sims fears, they lose aspiration points.

4. zydeco

zydeco New Member

I've found that when they get up in the morning and the "wants" change, it pays to pause and look them over. If one of the "wants" is a breakfast item that's do-able I plan for that. I then look for a second "want" that I'm sure I can accomplish or one that pays a lot and right click on it. It will lock that "want" in place to achieve after breakfast. If I'm thinking it's time for a baby and that "want" pops up, I keep it locked because it pays 8000. Taking a little time to plan your day in the morning keeps my aspiration meter high and earns the awards quickly.

5. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I got the smart milk but then was unable to figure how to use it. :( Does the adult AND toddler need to be in gold/platinum mode for it to work? Should I be using it on infants instead of toddlers? I could never use the thing, it sat in the nursery taking up space! :(

If anyone has successfully used the Smart Milk, please post and explain HOW you used it! :D

PS. To "buy" the aspiration objects, you don't spend simoleans, you spend the sims Aspiration Points. :D

6. sexierjess14

sexierjess14 Depressed Soul

you gotta use your sim parent to make the milk using the smartmilk machine and feed it to the child. Once its done, let the parent wear the thinking cap and teach the toddler how to walk etc.

Note* I think its best to be used only when both your parent and baby are having platinum/gold moods :D

7. bangin knee song

bangin knee song New Member

I was having trouble getting my sim to make the SmartMilk too, and I realized it was because I had it placed on the floor. It has to be placed on top of a table or counter in order for the sim to be able to use it (and they also should be at at least the gold level, I don't think the todler has to be at the gold level, but it may help).