How to make an alien in TS2 and what does it do?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by s0m313ls3, Sep 28, 2004.

1. s0m313ls3

s0m313ls3 New Member

How to make an alien in TS2 and what does it do?

I have been trying to make a family but can't see any option to make my sim and alien is there any diff way to do that? plz tell me and what exactly does an alien and a normal sim is diff?

2. Rhaevyn

Rhaevyn New Member

In order to have an "alien" looking sim you would have to be able to create skin textures/colors with I believe CaSIE and have some sort of paint program like Photoshop so you could make alien looking sims to play with.

The other way is to have one of your male sims in the game get abducted and have alien children. But from what we are gathering, the only difference between alien children and others is just looks.

Go to the Sims 2 official page, they have about a bazillion skins other players have made and I know I saw several alien types there that you could download.

Have fun!

3. Supernova

Supernova New Member

The funny thing about the alien babies that you have when the SIm gets abductes, is when you look at the family tree of the alien, the other parent is also a guy.