my "me" sim

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by HelloKit, Sep 29, 2004.

1. HelloKit

HelloKit New Member

my "me" sim

I've uploaded my look-alike sim to the Exchange... link to my Sim Page is in my signature. Why on earth does the automatic screenshot generation do such a horrible job? It lowered the eyebrows about two inches and makes my sim look like some sort of inbred cannibalistic mountain girl!

So yes, pay no attention to the godawful ugly picture they generated, and check out the additional images I uploaded. One is a screenshot I took myself in Body Shop, and the other is a webcam shot of my real face so you can see the attempted resemblance.

Now I just need somebody to do that hairstyle in a dishwater blonde... :p

2. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

LOL, Kit. I thought you did well in getting a likeness of yourself tho' the sim you is nowhere near as pretty as the real thing. I once tried to do a sim of myself but after an hour or two I decided that there's only room on this planet for one of me. :p Besides which if I ever finished a sim Mirelly I'd have to show it to this forum and then I'd be so ashamed of my horrible mug I'd have to personally tour the world to assassinate you all. :D

3. HelloKit

HelloKit New Member

Aww, thank you. :eek:

4. ijRoberts

ijRoberts New Member

Wow, that IS really good! Nice job!

I tried to do Angelina Jolie once. It didn't work out so well. Niether did my Julia Roberts. =( The only thing I've managed to do well was my Tim the Maxis guy for that contest! LOL. Maybe because he's kind of cartoony looking to begin with (in a good way, of course!)...

But that's a great job on your likeness! Though you're probably sick of hearing it (like I am when it comes to myself), but the Sim could be a touch on the lighter skin tone. =) I had to make a practically 100% white skintone to get one close enough to do myself...

5. Supernova

Supernova New Member

I try nothing! They all end up as horrible catastrophes! I find its better to let other people make me. They know what I look like better than me. They look IN, i look OUT. Its the way it works.

6. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

I think you did a good job! Sorry the automatically generated pic is weird though! :p

I still haven't gotteny my sim self worked out anywhere near close yet... but I'm getting better on my hubby's sim version.... :) This is HARD!! I wish we had more control of head shape and cheeks.....