Headmaster

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by kaduka, Sep 29, 2004.

1. kaduka

kaduka New Member

Headmaster

Hey there u all

Could someone please let me know HOW TO MAKE the headmaster give me some points for dinner?? I show him the house, I talk to him, I invitehim to dinner but after he finishes the meal I keep having ZERO points! I got 30/90 for house, 52/90 for Talking. I needed food points.

Please someone help me here.

2. Supernova

Supernova New Member

give him a better meal or something like turkey.

3. sexierjess14

sexierjess14 Depressed Soul

so far that I've invited him over for dinner, all I did was feed him with "mac and cheese" and he gave me a preety high score for food :D , what did you feed him? try cooking better food like "turkey" the next time you invite him over again, maybe you got a picky headmaster :p

4. leejane

leejane New Member

Make sure your sims cooking skill is higher than lvl3 or lvl 4.
    The dishes will be more satisfactory.

5. FaeLuna

FaeLuna The One and Only

So far I've done well with Turkey, but haven't tried anything else yet. I'm about to try Salmon as that's the fanciest thing the Broke family mother knows how to cook.... trying to reform that son of hers! ;)

6. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

i do the salmon or the lobster. that usually helps alot.

7. Fizz

Fizz New Member

When do you get turker or lobster? My sim is one away from max and I don't have either of those. At one point she wanted to learn to cook turkey, but it hasn't came as an option yet.

8. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

all i know for sure is lobster is when u max it

9. Jayme

Jayme New Member

To cook turkey you have to go to "Serve Dinner" You can't get to it by "Have Dinner"