REMEMBER DUSTIN & ANGELA...

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by SkyeSimone, Oct 5, 2004.

?

How was this movie?

Poll closed Oct 9, 2004.
  1. Love It!!!

25.0%
  2. Like It!!!

62.5%
  3. Nothing Special...

12.5%
  4. I can't believe you wasted your time...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. SkyeSimone

SkyeSimone New Member

REMEMBER DUSTIN & ANGELA...

Remember the young tale of Dustin & Angela? Remember the badboy Dustin going steady with the Ms. Popular girl Angela? Oh the young love was fun to watch, but what happens when they get older? Here's a sneak peek of more to come... I introduce Dustin & Angela, Still In Love...

http://thesims2.ea.com/sims2_userdata/15/13515/movie_Dustin&Angela_0001.wmv

2. mglp

mglp New Member

I like it. I think it's cute that their wedding was at night; it's sweet, and the music chosen was very appropriate.

You might want to run a spell check on text you put into your movies, however; I think you meant "what do these two (not "to") have in common" and "they're (contraction of they are) still in love"
    peace

3. SkyeSimone

SkyeSimone New Member

Thanks!

Thanks a lot for viewing it!!! Apologize for the spelling errors, this movie was done in less than 10 minutes and I wanted to post it on TS2's site so bad it was a real rush job, just shows how easy it is to make movies with Windows Movie Maker! Thanks again for taking the time to watch!

4. Neneithel

Neneithel New Member

It's great! :bunny:

5. afropower234

afropower234 Truly Ancient

I have the movie maker, but i havent been able to get it to work :confused: Is it really that easy?

6. SkyeSimone

SkyeSimone New Member

Yes it is very easy! First off, make sure you have the new version, which is Windows Movie Maker v2.1, this is the newest and more user-friendly version than the original. It basically walks you through the process with all the options for editing a movie at you disposal on the page! Try it, it works! You can go to www.microsoft.com to download the new version. Hope this helps!

7. litl_mama1971

litl_mama1971 New Member

I really liked it. I too agree the music was very appropriate. It makes me wanna go trTy and make one. Though I'm not sure how soon I will.

8. afropower234

afropower234 Truly Ancient

OMG!! It is SOOOO EASY!! When I save my video captures, they go to My Documents. All I have to do is go in the movie editor, drag my video clips and pictures, add effects and transitions, and finally sounds, and I have a brand new movie in 15 minutes flat!! I have soooo many sagas but didnt know how I could show them without just a bunch of movie clips in a folder! We should have a forum where we can show our movies exclusively! That would be soo cool!! :cool: :cool: *Rushes off to go make sim sagas*