Electrocution

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Hineraukatauri, Oct 7, 2004.

1. Hineraukatauri

Hineraukatauri New Member

Electrocution

My sim got electrocuted but did not die. However, her face is all black. Its been three (sim) days and the soot will not go away.

Ive tried bathing, showering, grooming, changing her clothes nothing.

Anyone know how you get soot to disappear?

2. waxpants

waxpants New Member

You must be bugged. I've had that happen twice and a quick shower has always cleared things up.

I would try using a wardrobe to change your clothes or maybe going to shopping to try on some clothes and see if that does anything to help.

3. Deva

Deva New Member

How did you get electrocuted?

4. PhooshQT

PhooshQT New Member

You can get electricuted by repairing a TV that is broken when you do not have the skills to fix it...it's a BAD thing that I was not expecting and my sim was killed from it. I just went back to my saved point though and didn't have her do that again! lol

5. Hineraukatauri

Hineraukatauri New Member

She got electrocuted by fixing her trash compactor. She won't be doing that again until her mechanical skills are up.

I finally got the soot off by changing her makeup. I gave her full facial makeup and then took it off again. Nothing else would work.

6. litl_mama1971

litl_mama1971 New Member

glad you were able to fix it. I can imagine how annoying that would be.

7. Jakethedane

Jakethedane Man of the world

fixing appliances

I tried fixing the tv, the computer, the garbage disposal and other things with a total numb skull, who has no idea what a screwdriver is. Nothing happened, but then again his creative and logic skills are high, so maybe thats the answer

8. klara_lutil

klara_lutil New Member

Hi, i also have a problem with electrocution. However my problem is not with the soot but the electricity that runs through his body. I tried bathing, changing appearance and changing clothes, but all does'nt work. Anyone knows how to solve this problem? thx!

9. J. M. Pescado

J. M. Pescado Fat Obstreperous Jerk

This is the classical emitter problem. It tends to go away if you go to a community lot and return, or do the delete trick.

10. klara_lutil

klara_lutil New Member

I see. Thx =)

11. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

I had a sim that wanted to fix the broken stereo. I knew he didn't have any mechanical skills, but he kept trying to go to it. He had high logic skills, so I thought, "What the heck, it's your funeral." Well, he didn't die, but he was shocked so hard he wet his pants and the floor and scared his wife so bad she had nightmares!

12. klara_lutil

klara_lutil New Member

OMG:eek: ... Haha:D