How sims live forever and have unlimited children.

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Orion, Oct 11, 2004.

1. Orion

Orion New Member

How sims live forever and have unlimited children.

I made a dracula and queen dracula characters as an experiment. I had my queen move into an unexpecting sims house and have a baby with aging off. After the baby was born, she moved back to the dracula castle. I am in the process of aging up this child with foster parents. The child is leaching the parents life to be raised. I have her mother come and visit now and then to check on her evil children.

At the same time I move queen dracula in with the sim of myself and had another child and then moved her and the new child to the house with her first child and lover. I moved out again and left the second child to be raised by the foster parents also and leaching the life of the foster parents away.

The foster parents will be elders by the time the first child is an adult and may keep using these to raise more children till they die. I may have to have them move younger adults in to help raise the kids. The townies have no idea of the evil growing in thier town.

2. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

You are obviously a very wicked person, Orion ... I like your style. ;)

3. Trinasis

Trinasis New Member

How did you do that Orion? That sound kind of cool!

4. Orion

Orion New Member

If you really like your sim and want its DNA permiating the town then you want them to have lots of children. Of course you don't want your "Adam or Eve" character to get old or die. It's a long task with a couple of mirrors to make a sim of yourself.

Turn aging off and get yourself a mate.

Try for a baby till you get one. You can go through pregnancy with aging off and still deliver.

Go to your sims target "host friend" and have them propose to move them in and take your baby in with them. They will be the ones growing old raising your children instead of you.

Then go back to your own house and have your mate propose to move you back and leave the baby.

Then with aging on, go raise your children with the host parents and just have the real parent come and visit now and then.

Your children grow up and you don't age.

You can repeat over and over but raising so many children is time consuming. You can speed up the process by having several babies and having the host parents raise like 3 or 4 at once but you may want a couple of adults and retirees in the house to help during the baby and toddler days. This will be another experiment.

By the way, the children of character who I made to look like myself always turn out looking really homely. Girls with my face just don't look right. I think it's my big nose.

5. J. M. Pescado

J. M. Pescado Fat Obstreperous Jerk

Actually, babies and toddlers are easy: They have fewer needs than regular children, which makes their moods less volatile, and makes them more parkable: You can park them on top of a toy, and pretty much nothing will stop them from playing with it until they pass out or need to potty. Babies are slightly more demanding, but cribs, and the absence of psychotic nannies, will make them more or less sedate, requiring only occasional diaper changes and feeding.

Children of parents with prominent facial characteristics often look warped. They look better when they grow up. The children of mini-me, for instance, all look very angry, and somewhat ugly, but eventually grow up to look as awesome as I do. That is, to say, they STILL look angry, but somewhat less ugly since Sims cannot acquire nasty scars or scuzzy-looking beards. Plus, even the slobbiest sim still complains if he doesn't receive a bath on a daily or so basis, as they somehow manages to become dirty even sitting there doing nothing.

And what's wrong with a big nose? A prominent, well-formed nose is an excellent facial feature.