Wanna see something funny?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by panks, Oct 19, 2004.

1. panks

panks New Member

Wanna see something funny?

Look here

[​IMG]

My sim has a doll stuck in his tummy and is holding(but without hands) the baby.

2. panks

panks New Member

Is this foto one of a kind or does it happen often?

3. J. M. Pescado

J. M. Pescado Fat Obstreperous Jerk

It's a fairly common occurrence involving the teddy bear, which is known for becoming lodged in strange places, and babies, which have been also known to do the same thing, as well as cause arm deformation.

4. DevilsAdvocate

DevilsAdvocate New Member

I've heard a good dose of antibiotics usually clears it up.

5. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

Maybe you should submit that picture to Maxis to add to their "blooper" collection, because it looks very much like the ones they released the week before the game came out and said, "We fixed these problems and they are not typical of gameplay" or something of the sort? Well, they are not typical, but they still do happen. And they are funny. ;)

6. HillsAngel

HillsAngel New Member

Had to see if someone else had this happen. Angela Pleasant ended up with the teddy bear attached to her after she decided to talk through it to someone. Next time I sent her to see to the baby she picked him up and danced round and round with him and wouldn't do anything else I gave her to do. She even went to bed with the bear attached to her back and the baby attached to her front (by now stinking of goodness knows what because he hadn't been changed or washed for about 16 hours). I tried to get others to take the baby but they couldn't. I ended up going into buy mode and removing the teddy bear from Angela's back. When back in play mode she then got on a saw to the baby.

7. Lynet

Lynet New Member

I thought the patch was supposed to take care of the teddy bear problem. :confused: I had flying teddy bears until I downloaded the patch, but never had them sticking to people. I think I'm going to get rid of those haunted toys right now. No one ever plays with them anyway. :D

8. kuponutty

kuponutty Confused little moogle

Do I detect DOn Lothario in the pic? Juliette Capp got her hand stuck like she was playing a piece on the chess table and she's still like that! She hugs with one arm.

9. Lynet

Lynet New Member

I just noticed. There are TWO infants in that house, Panks. Wow! And the guy with the teddy bear and baby is hungry and thoroughly miserable. :p Hope someone's cooking dinner for him.