A Little Something about getting a little More Money

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Silmaril Dragon, Nov 4, 2004.

1. Silmaril Dragon

Silmaril Dragon New Member

Us vs THEM

I know, I know, but what fun is personal responsibility when we can direct our frustrations at Maxis? It's no fun to admit that your fields of wheat are barren because you're a less-than-adequate farmer. It IS fun to grab the nearest firebrand, and yerd the nearest castle-dwelling scholar with about 50 of your best friends. Ahh, the fun of mob mentality.

Silmaril Dragon

2. Flameangel

Flameangel New Member

So i suppose you know how i feel........... :(

3. Vchat20

Vchat20 New Member

ive had quit a number of crashes happen and alot only shortly after playing. but ive determined the cause to be something somehow related to the extra programs running in the background. because now when i play ts2, i make sure to close down EVERYTHING including windows explorer, all the antivirus/fw related programs. evertythign except for the vital system programs like svchost. and since doing that, ive had no crashes with ts2, and it runs much faster. next time i play, ill grab a screen of the task manager for you guys to get a clue as to what needs to be left running.