simPE

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by dresdendolls, Nov 11, 2004.

1. dresdendolls

dresdendolls New Member

simPE

I downloaded this program, but when I click on it, it gives me an error. Something like, 'x94ungd does not exist. the file has be terminated' or something. i'm not on that pc, so i can't remember. is there a remedy for this? I've heard the program is pretty cool, and I really wanna check it out!

2. sexierjess14

sexierjess14 Depressed Soul

I've not encountered that problem so far, why not you uninstall the current one and maybe go download the newest version of SimPE and install it. It works fine for me. :D

3. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Also ... downloaded files can get corrupted and may need to be re-downloaded. But don't try to download until you have fully removed the original download from your system. Delete it and then go to the recycle bin and delete it again. Now your PC will download a fresh copy. If that still won't work ... look for another source.

4. Sylla

Sylla New Member

The most important thing of all is to make sure you have the .Net framework installed on your comp, simPE wont work without it. To check that you do have it, go to control panel then add/remove programs, it will be on the list along with your other programs and windows updates. If you don't have it installed then you will find it somewhere in microsoft windows updates.

If you do have it already, then this information is useless to you and I have no idea on how to fix the problem :) .

5. Cyricc

Cyricc Goblin Techies

More likely it's the lack of the .NET framework, since it's not included with Windows or any of its service packs. Internet data transfer is supposed to be completely lossless; files only get corrupted by transfer in rare, rare situations.

6. Amories

Amories New Member

Hmmm... That thing doesn`t work with me as well =(
    It says that there is an error! :(

7. Cyricc

Cyricc Goblin Techies

Make sure you have the .NET framework installed, download it here.

8. Amories

Amories New Member

What is it needed 4?
    r u sure it won`t demage my comp? :confused:

9. Cyricc

Cyricc Goblin Techies

It's basically the runtime files for any program written under .NET. Runtimes files are required to run any program, and the actual files needed depend on the language the program was written under (such as Java or C#). Regarding question #2, no, it will not damage your computer, much like downloading VisualBasic and Java runtimes don't damage your computer.

10. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Heh ... so that's why it worked for me. I already had the .Net framework installed (twas for RSS Reader if I remember rightly)

11. Amories

Amories New Member

I did it!!! It works 4 me now! thanx =)
    Wow.. it`s possible 2 make teens marry with this thing, isn`t it????
    At least I saw this function....
    ok.. i`d better go 2 try it now =) :D
    [​IMG]

12. smoothedge69

smoothedge69 New Member

what is this simPE of which you speak?

13. Toast

Toast Rebmem Drawkcab

'Tis a modification program for TS2. Basically, it's a complete game hack. You can edit just about anything in the game: relationships, aspiration points, how lazy/active your sim is, etc... But be advised: use the program at your own risk. If it totally screws up your game, the creators of SimPE are not to be held responsible, and we definitely don't wanna hear about it on these message boards. :D