First Time Storyteller

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by testypea, Nov 12, 2004.

1. testypea

testypea New Member

First Time Storyteller

I've been playing SIMS for years and years but this is my first attempt to blog a story out of my game. Since it's my first try I'd be interested in your comments. It's going to be a 3-day marathon and I promise to show lots of violence and bloodshed :) Here's DAY 1: Profiling

2. Javin

Javin New Member

LMAO! This promises to be wrong in so many ways...

Gotta do something about the light blue on white scheme, though. Hard on the eyes. ;)

Looking forward to the story!

-Javin

3. testypea

testypea New Member

4. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

I ought to ban this ... ;) ... but heck its too funny, so I'm not gonna ... :p

5. GrindLine33

GrindLine33 New Member

Oh... that's so wrong and so funny. :D

Sorry to tell you, but it's hopeless. Babies and toddlers are completely fireproof and can't die by any cause (actually the only other cause available would be starvation and SS steps in before that can happen).

6. Javin

Javin New Member

Maybe you could use the satellite hack and try dropping a satellite on one?

7. testypea

testypea New Member

Apologies for taking so long. I know my three readers must have wondered about what happened to my family. Well, they've been busy... Day 3: Part 1

... how do you think it'll end?

8. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

How do I think it will end? I'm beginning to wonder if it ever will. :D

By the way I'm getting all tongue twisted over your username. Is it Testy Pea? Or Te's Type A. I'm all upset cos I don't know how to pronounce it. ROFLMAO

9. testypea

testypea New Member

Finally! I'm done. Here's the last (full) installment of Day 3. I hope y'all enjoyed reading it as much as I've enjoyed writing it.
    Mirelly, sorry for taking so long - but it's hard to be funny under pressure! :eek: And it's testy pea. You think too much ;)

10. tobias

tobias New Member

those were hilarious:D great story

11. crunchydog

crunchydog New Member

Hilarious man! :silly:

12. simslacker

simslacker New Member

have you tried building walls around the baby? in the original i did that with a person - no doors or windows - just boxed them in walls lol - horrible

13. testypea

testypea New Member

Yep. Walls don't work, they don't die of starvation. I wonder though why Maxis made those wretched babies that way, if it were up to me I'd give the player more options... like being able to place a baby atop a griller and barbeque the rotten little bugger.