The Headmaster keeps blowing me off!!!

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by jenn6754, Nov 28, 2004.

1. jenn6754

jenn6754 New Member

The Headmaster keeps blowing me off!!!

THe first time I invited him over he came, all was going well until with 30 minutes left he vanished!!! It didn't say my kids had been rejected or anything. Anyways, since then I've invited him over, gotten my people all dressed up, and he never shows. This has happened a few times, has this happened to anyone else? And does anyone know why it's happening?:confused:

2. JohnEZ

JohnEZ The Mac Guy

It is my understanding that if you call him after a certain time in the evening, he will come the following day. Are you sure that he didn't come the following day when you were not expecting it and therefore you didn't greet him?

I suppose it is also possible he left if you did not entertain him enough or put food on the table fast enough or something.

Whatever the case, best of luck in getting this situation resolved. :)

3. jenn6754

jenn6754 New Member

It is my understanding that if you call him after a certain time in the evening, he will come the following day. Are you sure that he didn't come the following day when you were not expecting it and therefore you didn't greet him?

I normally call him in the morning so I won't forget. Wjo knows though, I may have forgotten a few times. And thanks.

4. J. M. Pescado

J. M. Pescado Fat Obstreperous Jerk

Disappearing headmasters is a known bug, particularly if you call during the morning, then take a break from the game by saving and exiting: You should always therefore wait until the last minute, and call him between 1700 and 1800. He will arrive immediately when you do.

5. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

I had a guest disappear today. He got baulked on his way to the porch steps and after a brief hesitation he just disappeared ... all except for a little glint. I zoomed in to see what it was. It was the diamond on his engagement ring. ;)

Cue music: ~~ these rocks don't lose their shape, diamonds are a girl's (and a sim chap's too! ;) ) best friend

6. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

I haven't had this problem. I do, however, keep having Sims just walk in the door without having a party. I'll have a Sim cook dinner or getting in the hot tub and then suddenly, there'll be someone new wanting to join or eat! And I'm always thinking, "How did you get in here?" It's usually a townie.

Oh, and I had one neighbor (A romance sim with high outgoing points) walk right into the hot tub with a teenage girl, strip naked, and climb in!!! Then she was taking a bath, he walked into the bathroom and used the toilet, and she never gasped, shooed him, or moved. Weird, huh?

7. JohnEZ

JohnEZ The Mac Guy

Kristal, you are darn right, that's very odd, haha. I actually wish something odd would happen in my game, at least I'd be able to make a funny (albeit low quality) movie out of it. :p

8. los_angeles_grl

los_angeles_grl New Member

I've had a teen have a childs body. It looked like a dwarf, small person,( I don't know whats proper, I dont mean to offend anybody) Its hilarious. I'll try and post a pick of it.

9. imnotu1

imnotu1 New Member

yep, this has happened to me too. after the first time he didnt show i decided to call more than once but still with no success. it worked with my first child though, but not this time. oh well :)