Job Irony

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by ManagerJosh, Nov 29, 2004.

1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Job Irony

Okay, so I snagged another NPC in my game, and well, after looking at the character in detail...er...well look at the attachment and you tell me how ironic is this..

Attached Files:

2. Flameback777

Flameback777 Josh's Servant Staff Member

Hmm.....a fireman that's scared of fire and is lazy? :rolleyes:

3. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

Someone's been using the "motherlode" cheat. LMAO!! Look at all those dollars!! I had to do a double take!!

Oh, one more thing, and I will admit this: I kept pointing my mouse onto the menu buttons and clicking to see his other personality attributes! Geeze, no wonder my DH wants to put me in Sims Rehab!!:silly:

4. Daizee

Daizee New Member

Me too!!:D For a second I couldn't figure out why it wouldn't show me anything else!!!! That was defenitly a DUH moment for me:eek:

5. J. M. Pescado

J. M. Pescado Fat Obstreperous Jerk

Lazy sims are terrible. And the sad thing is, he wasn't always that way. It's obvious from looking at his stats that he was abused, and not merely neglected, as a child.

6. Simi

Simi New Member

He has a want to get a job, but he already has one? Hes also afraid of fire. hehe:cool:

7. Daizee

Daizee New Member

I had one sim that already had a job and had 3 new jobs on her wants. I guess she wanted to explore all the careers available to her:rolleyes:

8. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

I think Josh needs help. How desperate do you have to be to hit motherlode at least 144 times? :p

9. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

it's pretty easy...type motherlode once, and then hit the up arrow key and enter key over and over and over...

10. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

... yeah but ... ;)

11. aragorn231

aragorn231 New Member

...and wake up in the morning with 7,184,055 in your account...:)

12. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

Okay, we laugh if someone does it on a computer, but if we could only do that and wake up the next morning with the money in our real-life account, well, I'd waste a whole day typing! LOL

(Wait, I already do. . . it's just my job and doesn't reward me that well. LMAO!)