What does your username say about you?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Mirelly, Dec 14, 2004.

1. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

I used one of my aim names for this to get a different answer.

"ACHTUNG!
    Ylushi may actually be a spider-human hybrid

2. Bryan

Bryan Member

HEY!! THATS WHAT MINE SAID!

3. TheCrow21

TheCrow21 Pie Fanatic

Hmmmmmm, what does my name say about me? caw caw? :D
    Nah, i just made up my name when i was playing a game with some friends years ago so i just stuck with it, the 21 is because 21's my lucky/favourite number :rolleyes:

4. star2cute4u

star2cute4u New Member

In the interest of safety it is advisable to keep star2cute4u away from fire and flames.
    tho if i say so miself, i think it means i think im a star = i hav a v high opinion of miself, n im v v vain evan tho im not pretty or anythin = 2 cute 4 u :( u agree or disagree?

5. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

you askin' me? huh? oicuraqt ru2qt4ne1 :rolleyes:

Kids eh! They think they invented texting. I was texting on my Orange phone in 1994

6. star2cute4u

star2cute4u New Member

thats realli gud! :D it made me laugh! oicuraqt ru2qt4ne1. i hope u dont mind if i actually use that in a text! xxx luv star

7. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

LOL ... I didn't invent it ... we used such stuff when I was at school ... :p

8. lworley

lworley New Member

they had txtin' in 94??? :confused:

9. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Geess...the lukerster has been out of it :p

10. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

LOL at Josh ... yes LW we also had 'lectricity and garlic bread and even Diet Coke(R) (other brands are available ... :p )

11. lworley

lworley New Member

Well i didn't get my first phone till 98, and still txtin wasn't popular,widely supported then..

12. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

It was only Orange that offered sms as standard from the outset when they launched in around 92/93. I got my Motorola MR1 in '94 and within days my boss routinely used it call me from the office because the company's awful analog Vodafone had such bad coverage/service it wasn't worth using.

I agree that texting did not take off until after the Xmas 98 & 99 sales booms (fed by pay-as-you-go) that put a mobile into almost every school bag.

13. Bookworm42

Bookworm42 Oh No! Bathtime!

I just love my name's meaning! If only they knew how spookily accurate this is!
    Bookworm may explode without warning
    M
    EXPLOSIVE ​

Man, I'm starting to feel old in here!! I still remember in Grade 11 or 12 when we were finally able to start using calculators in class and they were such big, clunky things compared to today's (plus they couldn't do much and the scientific ones were really expensive back then!) and our idea of text messaging was to type numbers into the screen, then turn it upside-down and read the name "Debbie" ... we thought that was cool... Talk about lame compared to today's technology! :) My hubby's always been into new technology, phone-wise, but didn't realize that capability was there as early as '94.

14. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

Ach!!! I'm a spider-human hybird!!!

(Now I'm off to paste that onto my blog. It's kindof cool, dontcha think?:( cool:

15. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh may explode without warningM
    EXPLOSIVE

PARENTAL ADVISORY MANAGERJOSH CONTAINS
    EXPLICIT LYRICS

16. Failure By Design

Failure By Design New Member

Parental Advisory
    Failure By Design Contains Explicit Lyrics.
    ;)

17. Faktririjekt

Faktririjekt New Member

PARENTAL
    ADVISORY
    FAKTRIRIJEKT CONTAINS
    EXPLICIT LYRICS

*gasp* :eek:...

I take that offensively! :mad:

LOL!​

18. Helén

Helén Posting Queen

Alrighty. Now I'm gonna bore everyone to death here..... :D I have NO clue how you get all that fun nonsense. Gimme a hint.... Or is it just something you make up? :silly:

And how bored are you now..... hehehe...

19. ManagerJosh

See the very first post Helen :p

20. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

oops

UCAUTION
    IN THE INTEREST OF SAFETY
    IT IS ADVISABLE TO KEEP SUITEMICHELLE
    AWAY FROM FIRE AND FLAMES.