Watery Ghost

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by doey, Dec 19, 2004.

1. doey

doey Simaholic

Watery Ghost

:confused: G'day from the land of oz :cool: Ive been playing sims 2 for a little while now, but I kinda did something norty to a townie sim cos i didnt like what was going on :D So she kinda got stuck in the pool. So its my own **** fault but is there a way to get rid of her ghost or maybe just stop her from leaving water everywhere? Thanks in advance
    doey

2. Rowanstaff

Rowanstaff Kilted Freak!

Answer: Cheat

Use the moveObjects 1 code in console. Then delete her tombstone. Problem solved.

3. doey

doey Simaholic

haha neat, thank you very much :D

4. mmr92

mmr92 New Member

I played TS2 at my friends' house and She didn't know how to get rid of ghosts so i told her exactly what rowanstaff said.

5. Flameback777

Flameback777 Josh's Servant Staff Member

Off Topic: Muahahaha! I think we have enough Aussies to take over the forum now... ;)

6. doey

doey Simaholic

hey flameback, where abouts? top or bottom?

7. mangrovejane

mangrovejane New Member

YAY for us Aussies!!!!! ;)

8. doey

doey Simaholic

another one!!! YAY!!

9. mangrovejane

mangrovejane New Member

:D We are insidiously everywhere, Doey.

10. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

Don't talk like that, George W. will add Aussies to the "axis of evil." ;)

(preparing for an Austrailian Invasion, getting out the sandbags and watching hours of "Crocodile Dundee" and "Kangaroo Jack" so I'll understand the enemy.)

Just kidding, y'all. Wish ya would invade and take over! :)

11. Rowanstaff

Rowanstaff Kilted Freak!

Invasion

I myself want the Irish to invade, and bring over their beer. American beer sucks. Aussie beer is only slightly better. But what we need is a good Old Wolrd stout or dark lager. Or an ale, complete with floating bits from the brewing. Mmm, real ale has to be strained with a fork :D