Food processor problem

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Sargasso, Dec 28, 2004.

1. Sargasso

Sargasso New Member

Food processor problem

Anyone know what the deal is with my Sims' food processor? No one seems to want to use it. It's set up in a place where they can easily access it, but every one of them will pick an empty countertop next to the processor to prepare the food before cooking it on the stove. I've tried selling the thing and buying another, but it doesn't work.

I haven't patched the game at all, if there are official patches out. Might that be causing it?

Thanks!

2. J. M. Pescado

J. M. Pescado Fat Obstreperous Jerk

Many foods are not food-processable. Only some foods will use the processor.

3. Sargasso

Sargasso New Member

Well, I don't know what the problem is. Doesn't everybody make grilled cheese sandwiches with their food processors?

Okay, yeah, you make sense. I tried some other foods, and sure enough, they use the food processor.

4. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

I know Spaghetti they use it...

5. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

They use it for salads, too. It doubles for a "salad shooter", I guess. ;)

6. MusicAddict

MusicAddict New Member

What's the best food that the sims work up to?

7. sexierjess14

sexierjess14 Depressed Soul

Did you place your food processor at the small corner? Because if you made a "L" shape kitchen counter type, and placed the processor at the corner, the sims cant use it.

I hope Im making sense lol :D

8. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

Lobster Thermidor. :p yummy!