Is this true?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by lavinder, Jan 3, 2005.

1. lavinder

lavinder New Member

Is this true?

Is it true that if they drown the leave puddles around when thier ghosts... and ghosts that starve eat all your food .. ect ect

2. Flameback777

Flameback777 Josh's Servant Staff Member

Yes, it is true.

3. lavinder

lavinder New Member

=0 havent been on Worldsims forum in ages because ive been to busy developing my family .. I am currently making LOADS of alien families .. he he dont ask why but i wanto make stranger hood JUST aliens ...

4. Zootyzoot

Zootyzoot Keeper of Broken FeltTips

Yup. From http://freewebhosting.hostdepartment.com/S/SimsStash/thesims2_eastereggs.html
    Ectoplasmic entities can often be a bit much for Sims with a weaker constitution. If your Sim isn't up to the task of ghost-hunting, he or she may just get a scare so powerful it could end their life! Ghosts can turn on TVs and stereos, make your flowers wilt, and possess household items. Don't go kicking toumbstones or urns unless you want to see what a very angry ghost can do.
    Ghosts come in diffrent colors signifiying the way they died:
    Red: Fire,
    fire, they'll bring smoke where they go
    Yellow: Electrocution, they'll have sparks flying off them
    Green: Disease
    Blue: Drowned, they'll leave puddles as they move
    White: Old age
    Pink: Scared to death
    Purple: Killed by flies
    Orange: Squashed by a falling satellite
    Normal color, but transparent: Starvation, they'll steal food from your fridge

5. lavinder

lavinder New Member

Its really creepy in that house with the old woman and all the dead people... her daughter has moved out into one of the aliens houses ... Thanks for the colour codes i might look as see how all the people in her graveyard died =)

6. Simi

Simi New Member

I have one sim that died of old age, in platnium mood. Figured he would be a happy ghost. I deleted the double bed he had when he was alive to make room for two singles. Well it got him all mad. Hes very angry with a bubble of the bed over his head and he stomps around flailing his arms around all night. Has been miserable ever since... He was such a sweet sim when he was alive too.......:surprised:

7. lavinder

lavinder New Member

=O .. I havnt had a sim die so far .. the grim reaper keeps saving them for me .. =)

8. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

They don't like "strangers" in their house. If you have any members of his family, that's a better choice.

Edit: They also don't like their urn/tombstone to be moved. You can put a fence (without a gate or other opening) around his tombstone and that can help. They seem to need gates, openings and doors to get in/out of their area.

If all else fails, you can try deleting his tombstone.

9. lavinder

lavinder New Member

It gets on my nerves when my sim sees a ghost like 50 times already and they still go :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

10. Zootyzoot

What else makes ghosts angry? What makes them happy? And what do they do when they're angry/happy?

11. Simi

Simi New Member

Would his behavior change if I put the bed back?

12. FinalFantasy4ever

FinalFantasy4ever Oh where in the world...

I want to make my ghosts angry!
    I also want to kick the tombstone but none of my sims feel like it -.-; lol

13. mangrovejane

mangrovejane New Member

14. Angelyne

Angelyne New Member

Maybe it's like with teens and garbage cans. THey need to be down in the dumps (red aspiration bar) to want to kick it.

15. Zootyzoot

16. litl_mama1971

litl_mama1971 New Member

Darren's wife seemed to be mad because she was unable to get in the house. And I couldn't figure out why she couldn't get in the house. She would go by the window and look mad. And she seemed to be mad at Dirk. She would look like she was mad during and after scaring him. For those who might not know she is a red ghost. So maybe if there is a foundation to a house a ghost can not enter???

17. Zootyzoot

18. eastbay

eastbay New Member

Well the ghost play can be a handful for sure ..what i did was build a large senior complex with a cementary and before the age hits 1 day left i move em out and into the complex ..and its a trip ..they woo hoo and play chess more than they eat ..lol :bunny: