Careers

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by ksjosh82, Jan 16, 2005.

1. ksjosh82

ksjosh82 New Member

Careers

I was wondering if anyone knew of a place where you could find information about the careers. I have a Sim who has the Business Career and has recently been promoted to CEO and brings home like 1500 simoleons everyday. The thing is this is apparently still not the top as my skill meters still show requirements of advancement. The thing I really want is to find out about what all the different levels are in each career type and how much each level makes.

Also, those cool scenarios that happen randomly are really cool but sometimes are difficult to determine which thing to say. One time one came up and my phone rang so I left the game (it paused) and eventually the box automatically selected ignore and the game resumed (accckkkk, quick, pause it!!) The ignore feature had no positive or adverse effects but I was really interested in trying it out because the effects of the choices can sometimes be really cool.

2. Flameback777

Flameback777 Josh's Servant Staff Member

Link :)

3. ksjosh82

ksjosh82 New Member

thanks snootysims is a great overall site not just for the career info.

4. HisBeachgirl

HisBeachgirl New Member