Alien abductions and pregnancy

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Sargasso, Jan 18, 2005.

1. Sargasso

Sargasso New Member

Alien abductions and pregnancy

Hey, so, several guides have suggested that males who get abducted by aliens will always always end up having an extraterrestrial baby-daddy.

I'm pretty darn sure that it's been three days since Dirk Bhamra nee Dreamer was abducted, and I'm seeing no baby aliens, dagnabbit. Do male sims exhibit pregnancy in the same way female sims do (pregnant belly, bit of waddling, different clothes, &c.)? Do male sims always get pregnant when they're abducted?

It was also kind of weird that when Dirk came back and all the sims came to see him, a couple of their power wants changed; his wife now wants him to meet aliens, and his .. er.. nephew I suppose is afraid of Dirk getting abducted again.

2. Nephthys

Nephthys Backstabber

Aliens.

Yes, except the males, in my experience, don't wear "maternity clothes" as such - the bump just morphs into thier original clothing.

No. It is purely by chance. If you do want a male to get pregnant every time he stargazes through the telescope, there are plenty of mods out there to enable that to happen.

3. Sargasso

Sargasso New Member

Neh. I don't think I'm going to get a hack for something as silly as that. His job is such that he can manage stargazing in the evenings without much problem. I'm sure he'll get abducted again. Thanks for the reply!

4. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

I've only had it happen once. The game played the baby-making music just like a sucessful "try for baby", and my Sim was pregnant. He died before delivery. I posted a pic of his ghost on here somewhere: He was wearing a bulky sweatshirt and sweatpants.