Few Qs (inheritance etc)

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Blower, Jan 25, 2005.

1. Blower

Blower New Member

Few Qs (inheritance etc)

Im still on my first propper family, I've messed about before, formatted windows over a previous set of saves - but this is my first that have gone from adult to elder and had a child who marries someone...
    ANYWAY :)

1: I see an age bar, but now its postive (65 days etc) - can I assume when the bar hits the end they will die? or could it be any day?

2: If I want my daughter to be rich, I either have to move out the original parents, or wait for them to die - If I move the daughter out she will have no money advantage, is this correct?

3: Whats the fastest way to break love/crush without really irritating someone - are their speicific friendly actions that actually reduce love? (i.e just chatting all the time but never making contact)

Thanks

2. Flameangel

Flameangel New Member

Just keep moving, moving, moving.....

The bar doesn't hit the end, it'll just keep going until your elder sims die.:)
    If you REALLY WANT the daughter rich then get her to stay in her parents house. Also find her a rich boyfriend to.. And wait for whatever comes first. P.S. for the inheritence your daughter has to be really close to her parents.:p
    hmmmm.... If they arent the red heart yet. you can do things the other sim won't want like serenade when he/she is only comforable with suggestion. Other then that it's HAS to be irratae. If you want them to still be friends then you could irratate the build up the relationship with him/her.:eek: +:mad: =:devious:

Hope Iv'e Helped.:D

3. Zootyzoot

Zootyzoot Keeper of Broken FeltTips

Easy. Cheat on them - do a romantic interaction (flirt, kiss, woohoo) with another Sim while they're there.

4. Flameangel

Flameangel New Member

LOL. That's a simple way to do it! :p I ALWAYS think to much about things:)

5. Blower

Blower New Member

I cant make them cheat because - let me get this right :)
    Couple give birth - daughter moves in boyfriend - boyfriend gets crush on the dad

Therefor, dad touches his wife - son hates dad/mom - daughter touches boyfriend, dad hates him. No one can romantically interact - hense love triangle :)

The problem there being rather than simply removing the heart, everyone hates each other. Appreciate other feedback though :)

6. Nephthys

Nephthys Backstabber

Oh the complexities of social dynamics.

Isn't something possible for the daughter to do in the love triangle? As far as I can make out (and bear in mind my brain isn't at its best today) she doesn't hate anyone? So couldn't someone cheat on her since her feelings don't appear to have been hurt?

:confusion:

7. Flameangel

Flameangel New Member

Yes, or break triangle get them to be friends THEN break them.:eek: