Insiminator vry evil!!!

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Flameangel, Feb 16, 2005.

1. Flameangel

Flameangel New Member

Insiminator vry evil!!!

:classic: :D:) I have a family, I wanted their twin kids (1 boy, 1 girl ) To be teens right away. So I used the insiminator to make them teens. When I made them teens the boy and girl both only had 1 want. So I got the girl to fulfill her want and she got 3 more when it circled again. Unfortunantly when I fullfild the boys want it re-filled to NO wants and NO fears! How am I supposed to fulfill their aspirations?! what should I do?:) :D :classic:

2. Rowanstaff

Rowanstaff Kilted Freak!

Eh?

You used the whatsit with the whozit? Is this some hacked object?

3. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

LOL Flamey ... guess you'll have the testing cheat to boost up their asps as and when needed. I wouldn't trust all these fandangles and boon-hickeys myself. :rolleyes:

Rowan, the InSiminator is a beta tool for making <ahem> ad hoc and on the hoof addjustments to a sim. Me? I'm just as content with SimPE. It does what it says on the tin! Mind you to be safe I only use it modify relationships and interests. :p

4. Flameangel

Flameangel New Member

That what i USUALLY use it for too. But I was experimenting with different things. I inatially downloaded it so i could speed up pregnancys

5. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

I haven't used the insiminator, but I've found that if they have only career wants, if you send them to a community lot, all of a sudden the regular wants show up.

Since it's a beta item, you may want to let the makers know about this glitch, however. (Especially if taking them to a community lot doesn't help!)

6. zootyfreak

zootyfreak Git r done

I like it like that. I just set it to platnium or whatever. The less wants the better

7. Flameangel

Flameangel New Member

LOL. Zootyfreak kinda lazy? I like the wants kinds shows personality. One of my sims wanted to see the ghost of the sim that cheated on him with his wife. But that sim wasn't dead!:eek: evil!:mads:

8. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Yeah that is a pretty funny one ... I had it come up in the same way, Flamey. I drove myself nuts trying to get the cheating she-dog to come visiting and sit too close to the barbie ... but no spontaneous combustion ever occurred and my sims started looking like Elvis impersonators (fat due to burger OD) anyway ... knowing my luck the wet-end that was her husband would only have turned up in the nick of time and begged for his paramour's life ... thus denying his darling wife the pleasure of seeing her ghost ... :rolleyes:

9. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

the way it sounds, it makes me think flamey had something to do with it...

10. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Are you having fun, Josh? ;)

11. Flameangel

Flameangel New Member

Well "flamey" did enjoy killing the cheater sim:p I love how dramtic they make the deaths. When the sim was making his DRAMATIC death my guy sims was cheering:p When I went to grave and clicked mourn all my guy would do is have his face pop up in the bubble and laugh!:eek: :D :rolleyes: