Have you tried this?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by Junior, Mar 14, 2005.

1. Junior

Junior New Member

Have you tried this?

I just found this on a website. I used the "boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true" cheat before to raise the skill levels of my sims but read this:

Enable the "boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true" code, then go onto a different family. A strange code will appear at the top right hand corner. If you go onto the Sims' needs, you can click on each one and drag it up or down, whichever desired. You can also increase the skill points of your Sims in the same way. This is useful if you want a promotion, if your Sim is depressed, if you are teaching a toddler to walk, etc. You can also hold [Shift] and click on a Sim. Click on "More", then "Spawn" and create the Tombstone of L and D. You can click on this, then "More" then "Make everyone here friends with me", which helps if you need friends to get promoted, or to complete an aspiration task.

You can make them thin, fat, die, add a neighbour to family (Even the grim reaper!!!!) You can add family and raise the aspiration meter. How cool?! Won't use it to do everything cos there's be no point playing bu interesting eh?!

2. mmr92

mmr92 New Member

I've tried the thing where you click on your sims before. but if you do use it, be careful because it messed up my game a few times and I had to restart my computer.