Trying Not To Be A Sims 1 Traitor!!!!

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by neon_dragon13, Mar 14, 2005.

1. neon_dragon13

neon_dragon13 New Member

Trying Not To Be A Sims 1 Traitor!!!!

I was wondering how far fetched it would be to be able to convert Sims objects into Sims 2 objects????

Its just that I swore that I would stil play my original Simmies but as You all know thats pretty hard considering how much more you can do in the Sims 2 :eek:

I might just be dreaming, I have spent so many hours downloading for my original simmies, so I just thought I'd ask!!! :p

P.S....... I would have no idea where to start so don't look at me!!!! ;)

2. Angelyne

Angelyne New Member

it's not really possible to convert the object, as Sim 2 is based on a 3-D model.

So my advice to you is start downloading again :)

There is a lot to be said for starting over. In my case over, it's a bad habbit, I'm always starting over. I didn't even get my Sims to the 4th generation yet

3. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

The person that created "sims maid" for #1, relented and has made it for #2. (Thankyou thankyou thankyou) so now you can speed load your downloads. so now you have no excuse to get busy. find: http://mattwork.potsdam.edu/projects/SimFileMaid/

4. neon_dragon13

neon_dragon13 New Member

Call Me An Optimist :)

So I guess its lucky I have a DSL internet connection now huh!!

Got the file maid already and am putting it to extremely good use :eek:

Happy Simming :classic:

Thanks for replying and btw I haven't gotten past third generation cos i download new stuff thats cooler and always end up starting again :rolleyes:

5. Angelyne

Angelyne New Member

LOL, that's exactly my problem. Maybe we need to create a support group or something :D

6. Daizee

Daizee New Member

I would join a support group for that. I think one time I got to the 4th generation:p But I am also always starting over.:eek:

7. neon_dragon13

neon_dragon13 New Member

I guess we all need to take a course in stickability :winks:

So all we need to do now is come up with 12 steps to being "starting over" free, any ideas??? :confused:

8. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

I think the support group is a fine idea. Because I am still missing the sims I lost when I did the clean install. My legacy family, many of the children. I mean, most of the starter sims were still on body shop, but six months of playing I've lost!!! And It's been, what, two weeks? And I still miss them!!

9. Angelyne

Angelyne New Member

I got to step 4 but then I started over :(

;)