How Do I I have a question on aging

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by b0y_br3ak3r, Mar 15, 2005.

1. b0y_br3ak3r

b0y_br3ak3r Werd.****.****

I have a question on aging

When using this code, how are we suppose to exactly do this? Do we enter the "boolProp" code before the "aging code" in order for it to work?

Because I have an old couple who I did this for, I guess to see if it works, but it still said that they had 21 days left, I guess until they croak. Now I wanted to know, since they are already old, does it cancel out this code automatically?

And also, is it true that if you have a family that have kids, that it also cancels out the aging code?

Also, anyone know where I can get that bed where they make whoopi?

2. Daizee

Daizee New Member

The aging on/off is it's own code. If it is off no sims in the house will age, yes that does include kids. The "boolProp" code is another cheat altogether which is actually something that was for the developers and can in some cases mess up your game if you are not careful:eek:

As for the bed I'm not sure what you are talking about. They can woohoo in any double bed. If it is something else maybe someone else knows about it. Good luck:)

3. Honjo

Honjo New Member

Yes, unlike in TS1 where you need the "love bed", you can woo-hoo in any double bed in TS2. However, the couple must have a very good relationship status. just have them both "relax" on the bed, then have one person click on the other and select "woo hoo"

4. b0y_br3ak3r

b0y_br3ak3r Werd.****.****

thanks.

i used the aging code, but it doesn't seem to be working. :confused:

can someone tell me the exact way i am suppose to do this? thanks so much.

5. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

aging on or aging off :)

6. latmere1

latmere1 Blah Blah

aging on or aging of is the right cheat. It says it in the sims 2 instruction booklet.

7. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

I'm not quite clear on what you mean by it not working.

If you use aging off, it only turns off the aging on the residential lot where you do it. It won't work for an entire neighborhood, and it isn't specific for a particular person on a lot. It's very lot specific.

So, if you using it in the neighborhood screen or on a community lot, nothing will happen.

If you use it when on a residential lot, the Sims who live on that lot won't age. The days will pass, but the meter for advancement of their age won't change.

8. Leticron

Leticron New Member

...Most of all you'd need to spell it right for it to work
    The correct code is aging -on or aging -off
    -le