Sims 2 E3 Pictures Up

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by ManagerJosh, May 22, 2005.

1. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Sims 2 E3 Pictures Up

Hey All:

I uploaded a dozen Sims 2 Nightlife and EA Booth pictures from E3 2005. They are in the new gallery we just installed the other day.

For those of you who can't find it, its under Sections > Gallery :D

2. Brahbech

Brahbech New Member

Thank you very much.

I wonder if you have additional information on what we can see at the pictures.

What does "My Turn On" and "My Turn Off" in Attraction for Jesse mean?
    What are the Wants for Jesse shown on the pictures just after the pictures of Crumplebottom?
    Am I right that Jesse has the new pleasure aspiration?
    Are there good reasons for the sim on some of the pictures wanting to buy a toilet and a bath? I wonder if those wants have something to do with the well-known drop in for instance hygiene and bladder on community lots.

Best regards,
    Boerge

3. slimsim

slimsim Often-Idle Member

There a littleee too big.

4. ManagerJosh

Ur gonna have to point to which pictures :)

5. Brahbech

Brahbech New Member

Ok.

1. What are the Wants in the bottom of "Lowering Hands?" and following pictures?
    2. What does "My Turn On" and "My Turn Off" in "Different dancing strobe light setting" mean?
    3. Is the dancer in the panel for aspiration, wants and fears in the pictures mentioned above the symbol for the new pleasure aspiration?
    4. Why are "Buy a toilet" and "Buy a bath" Wants for the chosen sim at "Nightlife Bar" and the following pictures? I think they are strange wants in that situation. Since the needs are hidden, you can not tell how their level. To me the wants just might hint a low level of hygiene and bladder.

Best regards,
    Boerge

6. ManagerJosh

Which picture!?!??!? -_-"

I don't know which picture you are talking about Boerge!

7. Brahbech

Brahbech New Member

I am talking about the pictures in the Gallery called "E3 2005 - EA Booth". Each picture has a title in the frame, and I refer to those titles.

I referred to the titles of picture 11, 15 and 26.

Best regards,
    Boerge

8. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

LOL. I found one of the questions. The "turn ons/offs" are in the attractions section of the sim in Different Dancing Strobe Light Settings ... erm now how can I explain that?

9. Brahbech

Brahbech New Member

Ok.

One "turn on" for Jesse is the cologne, and one "turn off" looks like a strong arm. Does that mean that other (female) sims are supposed to be turned on by Jesse's cologne and turned off by his lack of physical strength? Or is it the other way around meaning that Jesse is turn on by cologne and turned of by physical strength when he evaluate which (female) sims to date?

Best regards,
    Boerge

10. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

More likely that he is turned on by a nice perfume worn by lady sims and turned off by sims of any gender who have big muscley arms ... :p

11. J. M. Pescado

J. M. Pescado Fat Obstreperous Jerk

How can you not like a big beefy arm? Beefy arms are an important part of every dragon's arsenal.

12. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

ROTFLMAO AT JMP!!!! So, JMP, does that mean you find beefy arms atractive.:eek: :p :D

13. Brahbech

Brahbech New Member

I think you just answerred your own question. You would not like a big beefy arm that can hit you. As a male sim looking for a date, you certainly won't like a big beefy arm of the boyfriend of a female sim you would like to date. Also a big beefy arm of a female sim can probably turn off a male sim.

Best regards,
    Boerge

14. ManagerJosh

Arm = People who are Muscular/Athletic :)

15. Brahbech

Brahbech New Member

I almost figured that out. However, it does not really answer my question.

At the picture with "My turn on" and "My turn off" for Jesse, the strong arm is a "turn off" for Jesse. Does that mean that he is turned off by an muscular or athletic sim, or does it mean that he turns other sims off by not being muscular and athletic?

Best regards,
    Boerge

16. ManagerJosh

Turn On = Attracted To
    Turn Off = Not really attracted to

17. J. M. Pescado

J. M. Pescado Fat Obstreperous Jerk

Well, in my neighborhood, anyone who has a problem with "beefy arm" is going to find that his only friend is going to be his hand, because it seems to be an inherent and unavoidable side effect of maxing out body, which, of course, everyone does....

Actually, scratch that, he probably won't like his hand, either. That's pretty beefy, too.

18. Brahbech

Brahbech New Member

Thank you very much. :)

I would probably not accept that sims not attracted to muscular/athletic sims would not have any potential lovers. I would probably solve such a problem by making a sim of the opposite sex with little body skills.

Best regards,
    Boerge