Spore in or out of water

Discussion in 'General Gaming Talk' started by reignofevil, May 24, 2005.

?

water ?

1. leave water

16 vote(s)
    69.6%
  2. stay in water

7 vote(s)
    30.4%
  1. reignofevil

reignofevil Spore mod v2.434543

in or out of water

Will you evolve in or out of water ?

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Since I have a bias for water, I probably won't be leaving water :)

3. reignofevil

Ahh but I see you have not voted .

4. Flameback777

Flameback777 Josh's Servant Staff Member

I'll leave the water

5. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

LOL. I didn't belive the previous posts and voted to leave the water believing, foolishly, that I would be the first (surely everyone likes swimming? and logically we'd all want to stay in the ocean) ... I-i-i-i-i-i-'-m revuuuuuuuueing .... the situation .... I think I'd better think it out again!! :p

I just decided I'll evolve my first species as a submariner critter ... should make space suit design vairy interestink :p

6. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

couldn't we have some stay in the water like fishes and some develop on air?

7. reignofevil

dont think so .

8. Clawe

Clawe New Member

Normally, i dont post on forums, i just read them. But spore has me more excited then any game so ill add in my 2 cents. Ill probably play out of water my first time through, because ill want to see more of the content, but my second and most favored race will be aquatic. Hail the deadly shrimp! :cool:

im sorry if my spelling or grammer is bad, i had my wisdom teeth out about 6 hours ago.

9. OinkUsed2BABunny

OinkUsed2BABunny Perma-banned.

I'll evolve out of water the first time. You can't have cheese cultists in the water. Believe me. I will finally realize my dream of a saber toothed koala!

10. babewithbrains_14

babewithbrains_14 The Offtopic Queen!!!

a - LMAO! and b - ouch.

I don't get this thread. I'll go for in the water, cos I wanna be a memaid.

11. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

Out of the water.... That's the best way to surprise attack the enemy because they'd all be thinking "That's a water-based thing" when in reality the water is just a hibernation step before a full-frontal attack (on land.)

12. Doomstrom

Doomstrom #1 Spore Fan

I'd stay under water, but with land dwelling creatures. Sounds weird but I'd have bubble cities, so I advance in peace, then charge up to land and kill everyone :)

13. Nordberg

Nordberg New Member

I think the first race that I will create will leave the water as soon as possible.

I will want a water race though.

14. jowo

jowo New Member

I think that it would be more fun to leave the water. I can think of way more creatures to make outside of water rather than inside.

15. artistvrd

artistvrd SporeMasterArti

stay in water! I want to know how they live, adapt, eat and evolve underwater!

16. DorianDelphio

DorianDelphio New Member

i think it will be easier in the water to kill enemies becasue most aquatic life do not have a neck so they can't turn to see behind them (something for all you water lovers to think about) but i think im going to stick to the air and fly in stead of swim crawl walk run or jump (notice the lowest on the list-thats the way evelotion works-on earth)

17. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Actually ... it looks to me as though the option to evolve a brain in water won't be on offer :(

18. DorianDelphio

DorianDelphio New Member

what makes you sya that?..... but besides that, will w. said in the demo that if you were to create a city under water it would have a dome soooo he sorta made me think it might not be possible too