Downloading...

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by afropower234, May 26, 2005.

1. afropower234

afropower234 Truly Ancient

Downloading...

I'm working on a new university but I'm a little tired of making my own lots...so since MTS2 is down (at least for now) anybody know any TRUSTED sites to download uni lots? I would google...but I'm afraid that random downloads are bug-ridden and game-wreckers. So any help guys?

2. Sylla

Sylla New Member

Try the main sims exchange, all the lots I have gotten from there have been fine and some of them are truely beautiful. The best thing is it lists all custom content that is included in the lot so you know pretty much exactly what your getting.

3. Farkwind

Farkwind New Member

^^^^ agreed the main sim site is the best to trust but there are many others that u can choose from such as http://www.thesimsresource.com they have loads of downloads waiting for u

4. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

Naughty, naughty Farkwind.

5. afropower234

afropower234 Truly Ancient

Thanks you guys...helps. I'm just looking for some more buildings cuz the campus is looking a little bare....

6. ruggie

ruggie New Member

I have never really been into dling anything for the sims just getting what i'm given and be glad type of thing but omgs :eek: now i got to convice hubby that i REALLY REALLY REALLY need those things lol. wish me luck !!!!!