How Do I Domination?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by MiNi, May 27, 2005.

1. MiNi

MiNi New Member

Domination?

i saw it on the advert like 2 secs ago how do u get the dominatrix???? looks exciting anyone know please post or email me:eek: :D

2. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

I suspect you have misinterpreted what you think you saw young sir, such a sim would wreck the game's ESRB teen rating. Please tell us about the advert (where you saw it etc.)

3. MiNi

MiNi New Member

well it was on the new ad they showed like death and a sim begging for its life then a sim couple cuddling and then a nother sim walks in a domanatrix like and with a whip and starts to well dominat them.....:confused:

4. Farkwind

Farkwind New Member

i dunno i find that a little hard to belive but it may just be a spoof

5. MiNi

MiNi New Member

[snip] we didn't need to know that and such information falls outside the ESRB teen rating anyway. [edit by Mirelly]

6. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Was this her?

Cos if so it's the work clothes for the female Criminal Mastermind (top of the life of crime career path) modelled very tastefully here by Clothilde Toussaint who is now a very respectable grandmother ... :cool:

Attached Files:

• cmm.jpg
      cmm.jpg
      File size:
      18 KB
      Views:
  7. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

Ooh, no wonder he wants that outfit. ;) I have yet to have someone reach criminal mastermind.

8. MiNi

MiNi New Member

well may be but she had a whip and thigh highs etc.... doesnt look the same as that picy

9. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

You still ain't told us where and when you saw this supposed advert ... :confused:

10. MiNi

MiNi New Member

it was on tv the other night im the UK

11. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Oh! You're in the UK! That explains it. You should keep quiet about things like this, you know. The whole world is watching. They might the idea that people from this island are a bit ... erm ... :bunny::eek::eek::cheeky::squareeyed::silly::nervous::cross-eyed::happy::knockedout::grin: and we wouldn't want that to happen, would we? What would Tony Blair say? ;)