How Do I Giant toddler cheeks

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by The Sim Reaper, Jun 2, 2005.

1. The Sim Reaper

The Sim Reaper New Member

Giant toddler cheeks

So my baby grew up into a toddler and now his cheeks are each twice the size of his head :eek:- like he's eating a giant toblerone bar. I tried reloading to just before he grew up and nothing- anyone have an idea on how I can get this poor kid some plastic surgery? (not literally) Thanks

2. latmere1

latmere1 Blah Blah

they cant chane there looks without some cheat. your toddler has big cheeks cause it runs in the genes or u created it like that

3. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Oh that is just too funny. C'mon! You gotta post some piccies for us to chortle over ... better still let's see what mumsie and daddy-o look like as well

4. The Sim Reaper

The Sim Reaper New Member

1. If someone can tell me how to post screenshots, I'll give you some entertainment

2. This baby is beyond genetics- this looks more like a bug. I dont think genetics could make his cheeks as wide as the stove.

5. J. M. Pescado

J. M. Pescado Fat Obstreperous Jerk

It's probably a result of babies not having fully-formed features. He'll probably grow out of it. If your parents have strongly modified features, this can result in them having very weird looking babies that will eventually grow out.

6. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

That's true! One of my handsomest sims had eyes so far apart when he was a toddler they were practically off his head ... very weird.

Of course another cutie was the world's cutest toddler too, so you just never know ...

7. Renia

Renia New Member

Ugly vampire-kid;)

I was working on a Dracula-sim in Body Shop, and wanted to check out how he would look as a toddler... I've never seen such an ugly child! The poor thing was terrifying, though not in the charming vampire way!;-)
    Then I tried to "grow him up" to child, and he got even worse! Finally, as a teen, he changed into that handsome, pale Casanova he was supposed to be!

When I used him in my game, I put him in a wannabe-vamire family(Named Bathory, of course(e.g. "Elizabeth Bathory,aka "Countess Dracula")) along with a nice little wife. I'd based her look on him(changing sex etc to make her a little less masculine, of course), and they ended up as a pretty nice couple. when she finally got pregnant, I was, of course, afraid that the kid would look like a monster(he had nothing but "nice-sim-looking-bad-as-a-kid-genes"), but it actually turned up pretty cute! I have no idea why the bad-kid-look disappeared, but I'm just happy it did;)

I've also had problems in Body Shop when I'm making sims with a tendency of double chins... They look perfectly normal as teens and adults - a little chubby, but perfectly normal - but as toddlers and children their cheeks get all dark and weird - seems a little like bin Laden-beard...;-:( eek:

8. Dee

Dee New Member

In University if you get someone graduated and get someone in the show biz career high up they get rewarded with a plastic surgery thingamajigbob.

9. Your Mom

Your Mom Simaholic ;D

Not like she's ever tried it yet. =P

10. Dee

Dee New Member

Yeah, but I know it is there. I am working on it K!

11. PlayLives

PlayLives Member

You just gave me an idea for another business. ;)

12. surprised_by_witches

surprised_by_witches Sleep deprived

Hmmm ... plastic surgery R us? Let me know if you get someone to pay for it.