How Do I boolprop

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by babewithbrains_14, Jun 25, 2005.

1. babewithbrains_14

babewithbrains_14 The Offtopic Queen!!!

boolprop

Hi! Well, I have heard about something called 'kill by flies'. I heard you use boolprop etc cheat, then hold shift and click on the mailbox. This brings up a lot of options - half of them I don't have a clue what they say! So can anyone please tell me what option to click? I have been told that I can do something using an outhouse and old plate thats a little similar - but it's taking ages! Little help here?

Emzi xxx

2. Zootyzoot

Zootyzoot Keeper of Broken FeltTips

I haven't used most of the boolprop options and I use the cheat a fair amount. When I first used it, it was with a family I had no interest in on a neighbourhood I never went on that I wasn't afraid of messing up - this might be a good way for you to familiarise yourself with the cheat. It's by far the most powerful in the game. With it, you can set aspiration (both its level and what it is - an adult can be made to have the Grow Up aspiration, for example), skills, personality, interests, relationships, mood, job level, and age. You can kill sims and create them.

There are a few internet guides to the cheat which you might want to read before you start experimenting. Remember, though, that this cheat was used by the developers to debug the game, and so has the potential to seriously screw up your whole game, so if you're not sure whether something would be safe to do or not, it's probably better not to do it.

3. Kristalrose

Kristalrose Wakey-Wakey!

From IGN Cheats Information

Cheat: Test Mode
    boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true: This cheat was used in the making and programming of The Sims 2 to test objects and sims. It allows you to click on a sim and change their aspiration or aspiration bar, give them an illness, kill them, add sims to the family without asking them to move in or marrying them, and tons of other stuff. You press shift and then click on something and it shows you the available options. The objects with the most interactions are the mailbox and sims. For most objects the only option when you press shirt and click is force error (never click this!) Remember this was supposed to be used for testing and programming and some things can really mess up your game, so use it at your own risk.
    Submitted by Fallen

http://cheats.ign.com/ob2/068/564/564180.html
    The rest of the article is here: