Athletic Center

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by slimsim, Jul 2, 2005.

1. slimsim

slimsim Often-Idle Member

Athletic Center

*Aaaannnd Announcing.... My First Uploaded Lot!*
    (Actually, It is going to be exclusive to these forums for the next couple days)

Its the Sim State Athletic Center! With a State of the art pool and layout!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Please Note:
    There are a few empty rooms. Those were there for a purpose before I renovated the locker rooms (Originally made just for the pool) into the entire buildings locker rooms/bathrooms and a few rooms that serve no purpose. You may use these rooms for any other objects you may want.

P.S. And if you just cant stand the look of your newly created swim team swimming in hawaiann print shorts, you can pick up some "Simeedos":D by Amysims right here in our downloads section!
    Click HERE for Child and Teen, HERE for Young adult and Adult. And if you are looking for that 4th of july look, head over to her "american swim" download.

Attached Files:

2. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Looks cool, Slim.

3. slimsim

slimsim Often-Idle Member

Oh yeah, I forgot about this. I updated the lot design Thursday, this one I was mesing around with basements and basement entrances:
    [​IMG]
    Then I added the basement entrance:
    [​IMG]
    And then Fixed up the upper area where I said earlier that was empty, So you have 2 pairs of locker rooms now, One big one in back and one small one in front.

DOWNLOAD 2.0 NOW! :D (Requires University)

Attached Files:

4. packerbacker

packerbacker New Member

Looks Nice!!!!