10 kids life want?

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by ShaunaFlash, Jul 12, 2005.

1. Chee-Z

Chee-Z The Go-Kart Mozart

I have a feeling one of my Sim babies is going to be orphaned...his mom and dad grew old the day he was born. :(

Meanwhile, my major project household at the moment has reached five children, with room for one final baby. The eldest kids are teenagers, middle child is a...well...child, and the youngest is a toddler and adopted. I had to move Nanny out, no more room. :confused:

I'm having to shuffle Sim families around my neighborhood. I'm trying to break up the big families of 8 into more manageable sized houses. I'm hoping that some of these elders will die soon...I'm not going to have any more room once the teens decide to go to college and start their own families someday. :eek:

2. lizzy_a_g

lizzy_a_g New Member

I've done it with 2 family's , with cheats of course,
    while it is fun i regret it! so many sims so little time
    my first family had 12 kids, 10 biological, 2 adopted all named alphabetical order
    from oldest to youngest :eek:

3. babewithbrains_14

babewithbrains_14 The Offtopic Queen!!!

I know I'm a little behind the times here, but using boolprop it can be done. If you get the Tombstone of L and D, selct make me pregnant, then speed up my pregnancy, I reckon it can be done.

4. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Or you adopt a few (children preferably to cut out the time consumining toddler phase :rolleyes: )

5. Zootyzoot

Zootyzoot Keeper of Broken FeltTips

Herth is just about to do it! I have decided that it's only right for the last child to be born by him, so I'm going to force his abduction with boolprop (because I am a filthy cheat). Hurrah!

Now, what with him being the father or uncle or grandfather of almost every child in my neighbourhood (via marriage if not blood), and my legacy family (the Coniferouses) accounting for the rest (with some overlap), everyone in my neighbourhood will be too related to each other to have babies, and there will be far, far too many of them anyway, and my game will implode in a giant fireball visible from space just in time for me to get my lovely shiney iMac for uni and start afresh.

6. Zootyzoot

Zootyzoot Keeper of Broken FeltTips

On an entirely unrelated note, my sim-mums have become wont to give birth in the middle of major occasions - weddings, birthday parties, fambly reunions, headmaster visits etc. I find it only improves them.

7. suitemichelle

suitemichelle Gramma's here!

LOL Giving birth while the headmaster is there has got to score you some points.