Xbox 360 Pricing Announced

Discussion in 'General Gaming Talk' started by Mirelly, Aug 17, 2005.

1. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

2. Sylla

Sylla New Member

Yup, we will probabably get it, after a little looking around, the price for Australians should be around $400-$450. Our kids broke ours the other week, my husband hasn't been the same since.....

3. aliendrone

aliendrone New Member

ya i was playing on the xbox360 last week and it very very impressive. i'm going to try and get one but i beleave i may have to wait untill april or may 2006. the pre-orders are long.

4. SolidSnake_19

SolidSnake_19 Senior Moderator

I don't really know if I will get a 360 (or PS3/Rev.) I've heard that to get the full potential out of the systems you need to have a HD-TV (with progressive scan?) for the graphics to truely wow you.

Not to mention it's too expensive at the moment for me to deem "practical". ;)

5. huskerman007

huskerman007 The Monkey

I would love to get one but I simply cant afford it.

6. Mirelly

Mirelly Active Member

Know how you feel Husky, and with the supply situation being so bad even shop-lifting one isn't an option :rolleyes:

WARNING Shop-lifting is a criminal offence that will cause your life to explode in a hellish glare visible from heaven :p World Sims frowns upon shop-lifters as much as it frowns on thieves, plagiarizers and other villainous types of an unsavoury nature.