L-shaped driveway

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by WabiSabi12, Oct 20, 2005.

1. WabiSabi12

WabiSabi12 New Member

L-shaped driveway

I was happy that Sims can have and drive a car. Even the garage door and alarm make it cool. I just want to ask, why not try to make an L-shaped driveway? Because not all houses has straight driveway. For example, I made this house...

http://thumbs.modthesims2.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=145352

Since we only have straight driveway, it kinda limits the imagination on how you shape the house. We cannot rotate the extension too. You already make a good improvement with the car and garage, why not make it a little bit better? Like the half wall that you finally add into the game :) Thank you for considering this...by the way, I also like the poker table and DJ Booth :)

2. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

I so agree with this. This weekend I was designing houses and became frustrated because there were so many times when I wanted to have the garage at the back or side of the house.

You might want to put your request in the "Suggest an Idea" section of the official TS2 BBS. The Maxoids actually go there to look for ideas, so it's one of the best ways to get your ideas across (unless some of our fan modifiers can do it for us.)

3. pkd804

pkd804 ParamountsKingsDominion!

How did you get the flooring for that driveway? :eek: I only have cement and brick, or do you have to buy/download it?

4. KatAnubis

KatAnubis Lady Staff Member

There are a lot of downloads of driveways. That is probably one of them.

Personally, I wish that there were more. I've found several on TSR, but not many elsewhere. (ModTheSims2 might have them as well. They didn't when I checked a while back, but they may have some now.)