I'm DESPERATE!

Discussion in 'The Sims 2' started by ellieg96, Oct 21, 2005.

1. ellieg96

ellieg96 EllieRules!

I'm DESPERATE!

I know TS2 4 PS2 isn't out YET, but I'm DESPERATE!!!!:cool: :shocked: :) :) :) :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

2. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

Heh...yup it's really really cool game ;D

3. Flameback777

Flameback777 Josh's Servant Staff Member

Wait, you mean this is the first good console game Maxis has made? That wouldn't be hard. :rolleyes:

4. ManagerJosh

ManagerJosh Benevolent Dictator Staff Member

No. Maxis had previous Console games, ie Urbz.

5. ringleesim

ringleesim Computer Overlord

ive played urbz and bustin out for my gamecube... they were exciting at first but now they are just boring. i dont have it but i know that TS2 for console is a lot better than Maxis' previous console games.:)

6. DuzzyGirl

DuzzyGirl **sigh** Downloads ...

Walmart had it on the shelves last night; so, I bought it. I played around for about two hours. It's pretty interesting. I have to get used to the controls yet. I had all kinds of fun going through the clothes and designing my Sim. At first I didn't like the options for some of the clothing, then I realized you could change sleeve style/length and the same for the bottoms. It's pretty neat. I've gotten a job, got a skill point or two. It's neat how you can make a meal with ingredients you pick out. I've got A LOT more to play around with. Looks like I'm hooked already. My poor PC Sims will feel neglected for a bit. Probably not too long though, hubby's sure to throw me off the PS2 real soon! :D

7. I bought it yesterday as soon as it hit the shelves I was on the waiting list about 2 months be4 it was out. Its awesome but Im confused about alot of it, It's alot different from sims, ustin out, and urbz I own them all and I have all the games for pc up to unleashed I wish I had sims2, is it good?